Our valued sponsor

Offshore company with Caribbean offshore bank account is it secure?

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to know if it is still secure if we incorporate a Offshore company in one of the following offshore jurisdictions:

and open a offshore bank account in St. Vincent in the Caribbean which should guarantee 100% anonymity and privacy?

Will wait for your input guys.

NB: I have a great setup of offshore companies but I find the above relevant for other forum members and for new setups which I'm into.

Well, as you already mentioned, you have several setups so you may know that perfect security is granted with most of the listed offshore jurisdictions and our St. Vincent bank.

At the moment we have a high demand on the Seychelles company + Caribbean bank account which we find is a perfect package as well if privacy and anonymous banking is required.

I would say a combination of a Seychelles Holding company, Cyprus bank account and maybe several other bank account's for the company so in St. Vincent / Caribbean would be a great solution depending on what you try to achieve.

Would accounts in the more well known banks also be fairly private? barclays,scotiabank for example? do these banks only open accounts in person?

I'm interested in the ICP + bank account service but would like to know which bank it is beforehand, is this possible?