Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Merchant recommendations

AHK84

Jun 28, 2021
London
Hi All,

Am building a online classifieds website, similar to autotrader etc. I am looking to register it as a LLC in either Mauritius or Belize for the tax free benefits, i will be charging fees to place an advert and am looking for a Merchant provider that will work with a Belize or Mauritius company and most likely an offshore bank or EMI and will not charge me an arm and leg in merchant fees as the rates am charging per advert are less than 20USD.

Can you recommend Merchant providers please and would also consider a bank that offers merchant services, many thanks in advanced.

You made it really difficult for your self with that company structure.

Where do you live? You realize that you get taxed where you live and not where the company is right? If you still want to do it this way, setup a UK LTD first apply for a merchant account with for instant Stripe, 2co, Instabill etc. then once approved, setup your belize or mauritius company and transfer the shares to the offshore company.

btw. below is still an insane good guide to get it all going quickly
https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/th...ss-up-running-–-tried-tested-providers.33487/

Hi Pesto,

Hope you are well, I really appreciate your response I will add some substance to my post in order to answer your question,

I am British but living in Dubai, I own a holding company in Gibraltar and the offshore entity will be owned by my holding company hope this gives you better clarity and hopefully give me other options than a UK company.

The UK LTD should be the one processing the cards for any company owned above this structure. You will have lot's of payment processors available that accept the UK LTD if it also has a utility bill (easy to get) ! If you don't have a clue about payment processors useful, you can check the mentor group and the big database of payment processors for all industries there.

You also get a guide there on how to structure everything and you can find much more information.