Our valued sponsor

Nostradamus and Baba Vanga 2025 is doomed!

Houdini

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Mar 29, 2016
I'm sitting here reading all the predictions these two prophets made for 2025 – according to them, we're facing huge challenges with a new pandemic and a war in Europe! I don't think it will be that bad, and I also believe the media tends to exaggerate when interpreting these things.

How much do you believe in these predictions? Some have come true, like 9/11, Princess Diana's death, and COVID.

Some overview:

Baba Vanga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

Nostradamus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

Nostradamus' Predictions for 2025:

Economic Collapse: A global financial crisis could emerge, leading to widespread economic turmoil.
Climate Catastrophes: Severe natural disasters and climate change effects may worsen, with extreme weather events.
Political Upheavals: A major shift in global political power could occur, possibly triggering conflicts or revolutions.
Technological Advances: Significant breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and robotics could reshape industries and societies.

Baba Vanga's Predictions for 2025:

Space Discovery: Humanity may discover new life or resources beyond Earth, revolutionizing space exploration.
Energy Crisis: A global energy shortage could spark geopolitical tensions and lead to resource wars.
Environmental Disaster: Rising sea levels and other environmental calamities may force mass migrations from coastal regions.
Health Breakthrough: A potential cure for a major disease could be discovered, drastically improving global health outcomes.

Most of all, what would you do to protect and prepare yourself as best as possible for 2025 if any of this were to happen?

More specifically, where would you live, how would you live, and how would you protect your wealth? How would you store your wealth - electronically in crypto, physical gold, or other valuable assets? What's your emergency plan?"

Would you like suggestions on potential strategies for such situations?

I'm sitting here reading all the predictions these two prophets made for 2025 – according to them, we're facing huge challenges with a new pandemic and a war in Europe! I don't think it will be that bad, and I also believe the media tends to exaggerate when interpreting these things.

How much do you believe in these predictions? Some have come true, like 9/11, Princess Diana's death, and COVID.

Some overview:

Baba Vanga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Vanga

Nostradamus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

Nostradamus' Predictions for 2025:

Economic Collapse: A global financial crisis could emerge, leading to widespread economic turmoil.
Climate Catastrophes: Severe natural disasters and climate change effects may worsen, with extreme weather events.
Political Upheavals: A major shift in global political power could occur, possibly triggering conflicts or revolutions.
Technological Advances: Significant breakthroughs in artificial intelligence and robotics could reshape industries and societies.

Baba Vanga's Predictions for 2025:

Space Discovery: Humanity may discover new life or resources beyond Earth, revolutionizing space exploration.
Energy Crisis: A global energy shortage could spark geopolitical tensions and lead to resource wars.
Environmental Disaster: Rising sea levels and other environmental calamities may force mass migrations from coastal regions.
Health Breakthrough: A potential cure for a major disease could be discovered, drastically improving global health outcomes.

Most of all, what would you do to protect and prepare yourself as best as possible for 2025 if any of this were to happen?

More specifically, where would you live, how would you live, and how would you protect your wealth? How would you store your wealth - electronically in crypto, physical gold, or other valuable assets? What's your emergency plan?"

Would you like suggestions on potential strategies for such situations?
if you wanna feel extra joy add the deagel list of 2025 to it.

Based on current world events, it doesn't seem far-fetched to anticipate a war in Europe, though the specifics are uncertain.

As for alien visitors revealing themselves in 2025, I'm skeptical but would certainly want a front-row seat if it happens.

Regarding a new virus, I can believe that too, as it could easily be orchestrated by the powerful 1%, who might then blame the prophets - just a play of deception by those seeking control.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You believe in Bitcoin, and he believes in philosophy rof/% what’s the difference? For me, I don’t believe in either!

I’ll be staying calm in 2025, focusing on my business. Whatever happens, happens. I don’t believe in prepping or all that. Maybe I’ll regret my words if I’m the last survivor within miles, accompanied only by an alien whose language I can’t understand, but if that’s the case, so be it.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You believe in Bitcoin, and he believes in philosophy rof/% what’s the difference? For me, I don’t believe in either!

I’ll be staying calm in 2025, focusing on my business. Whatever happens, happens. I don’t believe in prepping or all that. Maybe I’ll regret my words if I’m the last survivor within miles, accompanied only by an alien whose language I can’t understand, but if that’s the case, so be it.
Bitcoin is backed by mathematics . Calling this philosophy is an insult to Plato, Aristotle , Heraclitus , Epicurus , Diogenes , Zeno , Pythagoras and many more .

How did you happen to know Vanga ? This is funny, yet not serious, as far as I'm concerned. :)
Here is something you may not know:
1729671609473.webp

The old woman seems more believable, reminds me of a granny back home who predicted most of how I'd make my money.

As for Nostradamus, he was made of 2 ingredients, wine and being French. I won't talk about him being a jew. Was he even real? How do we know he's not a fabricated piece of history?

Nostradamus made a lot of predictions, all without a timeline, so I don't know where they found the 2025. Not having a timeline makes it so some of the blabber becomes a reality.

My prediction for the future? SpaceX will not go to Mars in the next decade. If they do so only a handful of people will be allowed to travel there, none of which come from the general public.

See what I did there?