Our valued sponsor

Nederlands to prepare an exit tax for individuals

Another EU countries now thinking of joining Poland, Spain etc with a personal exit tax....lol

What are these EU countries so scared off. Isn't the EU a wonderful place to live? Where all these third world immigrants risk their lives to reach? Why would HNWI want to take their wealth and leave such a paradise or are they just moving to a lower tax EU country I wonder.

--- quote start

The motion argues is it "reasonable to expect them [Dutch emigrants] to contribute to the public good" even after leaving the country, arguing that these emigrants have already "benefited significantly from public resources" in the Netherlands.

---- quote end

And people thought I was joking when I have been saying on here for years...."get out of the EU while you still can"
damn_(
. You not got long folks.

Another EU countries now thinking of joining Poland, Spain etc with a personal exit tax....lol

What are these EU countries so scared off. Isn't the EU a wonderful place to live? Where all these third world immigrants risk their lives to reach? Why would HNWI want to take their wealth and leave such a paradise or are they just moving to a lower tax EU country I wonder.

--- quote start

The motion argues is it "reasonable to expect them [Dutch emigrants] to contribute to the public good" even after leaving the country, arguing that these emigrants have already "benefited significantly from public resources" in the Netherlands.

---- quote end

And people thought I was joking when I have been saying on here for years...."get out of the EU while you still can"
damn_(
. You not got long folks.
Well, it's the Dutch government. No surprises here.
Dutch people? Wonderful people, IMHO.
Dutch government?
1728596601555.webp

Your King? :rolleyes:
What a f*cking delusional clown & grifter!

Originally a Nazi tax to rip-off fleeing jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reich_Flight_Tax

TBH I'm disgusted over western EU country policies. High tax, exit tax, tax wasting, 3rd world mass immigration (you could almost believe the replacement theory), rising crime, old infrastructure, pushing of woke ideology everywhere etc etc etc
Complete downfall, no wonder that birthrates are at all time lows.

I will watch this as I would like to see what happens here ns2

Reactions: jafo
I'm familiar with a case where, some years after the individual's exit, NL tax office presented a (conserverende aanslag) tax bill, allegedly using, as a basis for its estimate, accumulated, partially tax-relieved pension payments that were made over the course of many working years.

The billed amount turned out to be 102% (!) of the whole private pension fund.

Among those that have contested such bills legally, I've seen winners as well as losers, depending on which country they move to --plus, very likely, the efficacy of their legal support.

Last edited:
Immigrants that leave will be paid to leave (Germany, UK, etc)

Sweden Will Offer Migrants $34,000 to Go Home​

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/13/world/europe/sweden-immigration-reform.html

I'm familiar with a case where, some years after the individual's exit, NL tax office presented a (conserverende aanslag) tax bill, allegedly using, as a basis for its estimate, accumulated, partially tax-relieved pension payments that were made over the course of many working years.

The billed amount turned out to be 102% (!) of the whole private pension fund.

Among those that have contested such bills legally, I've seen winners as well as losers, depending on which country they move to --plus, very likely, the efficacy of their legal support.

And people feel upset when I keep saying get out of the EU while you still can...lol. Years from now we will have threads like "How can I leave the EU without paying 40% exit tax". smi(&%

• Haha
Reactions: GPT and wellington
And people feel upset when I keep saying get out of the EU while you still can...lol.
Can we get an evaluation of living in the Bahamas from you?
Years from now we will have threads like "How can I leave the EU without paying 40% exit tax". smi(&%
A few years after that, we can also expect a "How can I escape the European Federation without remaining an indebted slave for the remainder of my life after my exit tax equivalent to my net worth?"

Reactions: wellington
Can we get an evaluation of living in the Bahamas from you?

For me its good. Its my base from which I move around and spend time in different places to form my world depending on season. It helps me form my world view and see the trends. However majority of my time is spent in and around Bahamas.

P.S But lets keep to topic please :D

Reactions: wellington and ilke
They are scrambling - have a better solution - seize the drug companies money from Covid and seize the PPE money from Covid, then make everyone that had financial support pay back their funds

Leave the rest of us alone

Ah! One of the many great decisions of a European country government. Citizens must pay to leave and illegal immigrants are paid to leave. What a wonderful reality this one is. I should start meditating and ride one of the string theory strings, ride it out of this tax filth.