Our valued sponsor

National Bank of Anguilla Ltd - Is this a real bank?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
National Bank of Anguilla Ltd what are the options to open a bank account with them and does someoene already did it.

I was stumbling upon National Bank of Anguilla and wonder if this is a real bank or a financial company licensed in Anguilla?

The reason for asking is that I tried to apply for a bank account but so far (after 1 week) didn't get any response from them, most often it's indicating that it isn't a real bank.

I'll try to call them today to see if it makes any sense and they pick up the phone.

In the meantime if someone has any experience with them I would like to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banking in Anguilla is not new and have been known to man for years. That said there are not too many who actually bank there at least of what we know about. One may really want to look into them further despite the fact they are a small island.

I will post here how it is going with my application which they received yesterday!
Thank you, I have read a lot on various websites about banking in Anguilla and so far only heard good things nothing bad nor any negative reviews to be found. They seems to be trustworthy and also banking for long term.

We have heard positive feed back from one of our clients who managed to open the account with them in 3 business days, they are very helpful he said and good in explaining their terms and business procedures.

I will post here how it is going with my application which they received yesterday!
Please post your review any time soon, I'm really want to open an account with this bank, just need details to be confirmed and to see how it was going with your bank account opening there! Sounds like a perfect offshore bank for me.

Please post your review any time soon, I'm really want to open an account with this bank, just need details to be confirmed and to see how it was going with your bank account opening there! Sounds like a perfect offshore bank for me.
Yeah, we are waiting for review about this bank, please post them as you get your account or get declined.

Reactions: happyjohn
I was stumbling upon National Bank of Anguilla and wonder if this is a real bank or a financial company licensed in Anguilla?
The reason for asking is that I tried to apply for a bank account but so far (after 1 week) didn't get any response from them, most often it's indicating that it isn't a real bank.

I'll try to call them today to see if it makes any sense and they pick up the phone.

In the meantime if someone has any experience with them I would like to know.
Would like to see some more reviews about this bank. I have done lots of research googling them I can't find anything negative! That's a good sign I believe, now I will go and apply for an account and see if they accept me.