Our valued sponsor

My Mercury Business Account Has been restricted

Octagon

Dec 2, 2020
Visit site
Today I received a sad message from mercury

Hello,

We're writing to inform you that we can no longer offer you services at Mercury.

We've identified your account for closure due to a breach of our Terms of Service and/or your Deposit Account Agreement. Any remaining funds in your account will be retained for approximately 90 calendar days.

Our decision will remain final unless new information emerges or there are any changes in circumstance. We appreciate your understanding and will aim to address this matter as promptly as possible.

Thank you,

I really don't know what is the issue.

My account is only being used to receive ACH payments from multiple paypal accounts. Each PayPal is linked to a sub account.

I don't know if that is the reason or not. I don't know why would this cosider an illegal activity.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me a hint on what is going on recently with this bank.

• Wow
Reactions: bubbledouble
Today I received a sad message from mercury

My account is only being used to receive ACH payments from multiple paypal accounts. Each PayPal is linked to a sub account.

I don't know if that is the reason or not. I don't know why would this cosider an illegal activity.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me a hint on what is going on recently with this bank.

Paypal + Mercury = account closed

Mercury is good bank but they surprised alot of people like you but at least they are way better than wise and some real big banks in US

How do you know such thing?

This is the first time I hear this quote

Mercury is good bank but they surprised alot of people like you but at least they are way better than wise and some real big banks in US

Do you think If I had a chase business account with subaccounts would that work?

Last edited:
The thing is, with the multiple PayPal accounts, as you said, they are for different businesses.

Mercury approved only one of your businesses, but you process payments for other businesses through different PayPal accounts, so you were restricted.

You won't have any issues with Chase, you can contact me, I will help you with the Chase bank account.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe