Our valued sponsor

Money transfer services with personal bank accounts

noisegrinder

Jun 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been using Transferwise for a while. The reason why I'm dependent on it is majorly because of its Borderless Account which gives multiple bank accounts under my name.
Coming from a country which strictly limits international person-to-corporation money transfers, it serves as a perfect intermediate "bank account" for me.

The experience with TW so far is great yet I overheard some horror stories that they constantly block or freeze accounts with no reason. So I'm starting to look for alternatives just in case.

The best one I find so far is Paysera in which they give you multiple personal accounts yet they rely on third-party transfer services for IMT. Not much of a big problem but feels kinda amateur TBH...
ePayments were good but now they are gone...
Tried Monzo and N26 and they still rely on TW for IMT...
Revolut seems nice but they don't operate in my country. I live in Asia by the way.
Tested CurrencyFair, but just like most IMT services, they only give you business accounts.
Payoneer and WorldFirst looks promising but the account they give me in my country only accepts corporate transfer.

Any other IMT alternatives other than Transerwise and Paysera you guys know about? The one I'm needing requires:
1. It should provide bank accounts under my name
2. The bank accounts can receive money from a person
3. The bank accounts can send money to a corporation

These banks accept people who LIVE in Asia (and supports what you ask). As I don't know your nationality, I can't answer if they can accept you.

1: Bitsafe
2: SatchelPay
3: Wire-Wallet

I hope others have something to add to the list, so I can update mine :)

Will recommend irish pfs here too if you can stick to euros. Otherwise you pretty much summed it all up. There are no other multi currency accounts with very little to non existant fx fees

Will recommend irish pfs here too if you can stick to euros. Otherwise you pretty much summed it all up. There are no other multi currency accounts with very little to non existant fx fees
If we are thinking of the same "PrepaidFinancialServices" then their status is right now, that they only issue GBP emergency cards and you can't select countries in Asia. (Only EEA).

Reactions: Martin Everson