Our valued sponsor

Manufactured Spending in Offshore Bank Account

sdsmis

Oct 27, 2019
Visit site
The title sounds bad, but really all I'm trying to do is flip Visa gift cards for profit through a means of cash back. Manufactured Spending (MS) for the purpose of generating cash and not meeting minimum spend requirements, requires a lot of transactions. This would raise concerns with structuring in U.S. banks. I'm a recent college graduate who owns a handyman business and has time on his hands for interesting hobbies like this. My goal is to purchase gift cards, earning cash back, and repeat the process to profit. I'm not new to the process of churning (reddit.com/r/churning). I've been considering Dominica as an offshore bank, but to earn cash back offshore is the hard part. Legally speaking, I don't want a debit card issued by a U.S. bank since it is under U.S. regulations for BSA/CTR reporting. Are there any global cash back debit cards or offshore debit cards earning cash back that are not directly or indirectly subject to U.S. regulations or structuring?

The title sounds bad, but really all I'm trying to do is flip Visa gift cards for profit through a means of cash back. Manufactured Spending (MS) for the purpose of generating cash and not meeting minimum spend requirements, requires a lot of transactions. This would raise concerns with structuring in U.S. banks. I'm a recent college graduate who owns a handyman business and has time on his hands for interesting hobbies like this. My goal is to purchase gift cards, earning cash back, and repeat the process to profit. I'm not new to the process of churning (reddit.com/r/churning). I've been considering Dominica as an offshore bank, but to earn cash back offshore is the hard part. Legally speaking, I don't want a debit card issued by a U.S. bank since it is under U.S. regulations for BSA/CTR reporting. Are there any global cash back debit cards or offshore debit cards earning cash back that are not directly or indirectly subject to U.S. regulations or structuring?
You mean you would like to buy amex travelers checks with AAA visa credit card and collect 10% cash rebate on your purchases, like I used to in the 1990s? but this time offshore, seriously?

I do manufactured spending on my accounts but haven't thought of this purpose... I mainly use it to a) increase the average transaction volume on the account so that I can gear up for one big cash out later on and b) to engineer five figure credit lines... all of my accounts are non US... I would advise you to look into manufacturing "advertising" spend since that is simple to run through self-made circles

Reactions: sdsmis
I do manufactured spending on my accounts but haven't thought of this purpose... I mainly use it to a) increase the average transaction volume on the account so that I can gear up for one big cash out later on and b) to engineer five figure credit lines... all of my accounts are non US... I would advise you to look into manufacturing "advertising" spend since that is simple to run through self-made circles

any links or suggestions where to start looking at manufacturing advertising spend? can't find anything on the google machine...

Thanks for providing insight on this. I've been studying financial laws related to transactions. Using U.S. credit cards for cash back purposes and transferring into offshore accounts wouldn't be structuring, but it would raise flags with lenders, so that's a reason I'm looking for offshore MS. I'm also looking to build a larger credit lines as well. Where can you point me in the right direction for manufacturing advertising spend?