Our valued sponsor

Looking for contacts able to set up an Offshore Business Bank account

HeinzKetchup69

Aug 8, 2024
Hong Kong
Per title. Happy to pay you whatever fee you may deem necessary.
I would like to know if anyone can give me access to a bank that opens business bank accounts for non-resident companies in that specific country.
Poasibly a first world country, I would refrain from opening an account in any country that is not a TIER A or B country.

Big plus if it can be done remote without visiting the bank. Or if it's in Asia I can do a quick trip.

Well, there are some bank introducers around here; but to be able to help, anyone needs to ask you a few pretty standard questions :)

– Where is your company incorporated (as @erni has already asked)?
– What are the company director(s) and UBO(s) residence and citizenship?
– What is the business of your company?
– What is your (expected) yearly turnover?
– What currencies do you need for your operation?
– What are the destinations for planned outgoing and incoming payments?
– What payment systems you need to use? (SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, ...)
– What payment services do you need? Just payments and FX or also letters of credit, cheques etc.?

Sorry for being so inquisitive but you would hear these questions from any bank or EMI nowadays... :)

Reactions: HeinzKetchup69
Where is your company resident?
Well, there are some bank introducers around here; but to be able to help, anyone needs to ask you a few pretty standard questions :)

– Where is your company incorporated (as @erni has already asked)?
– What are the company director(s) and UBO(s) residence and citizenship?
– What is the business of your company?
– What is your (expected) yearly turnover?
– What currencies do you need for your operation?
– What are the destinations for planned outgoing and incoming payments?
– What payment systems you need to use? (SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, ...)
– What payment services do you need? Just payments and FX or also letters of credit, cheques etc.?

Sorry for being so inquisitive but you would hear these questions from any bank or EMI nowadays... :)
If you are a Bank introducer, I can answer all your questions in private, you can DM me.

If you are not, then don't bother. Looking for serious people able to introduce me to high street banks.