Our valued sponsor

Looking for a Partner in Forex Business

quickpunch

Mentor Group Gold
May 2, 2024
Germany
Visit site
Hello mates,

I am looking for a partner, having or knowing a forex trading community to partner with.

I cannot disclose much information here, but the business is not on the trading side, but instead on the house (broker) side.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Sure.

There are plenty and plenty of reasons why.
First of all, you do not need to do anything, all support (24/7), maintenance, running are done by us.
Second, you bear no risk at all. all the risk for the house
Third, you bring your client and get your cut just like you have a broker under your own name and even better, because it's got no risk for you, but you get the cut from the profit, what's better than this?
Fourth, It's a partnership and not an affiliate thing, because you get your share from your customers trading, not like CPC or other programs.

and now, you do nothing in running, maintenance, risks, feeds, legal stuff, 24/7 phone, email, chat, tickets support and others (plus having multiple trading platforms and maintaining many forex pairs, stocks, indices and stuff), only bringing clients and getting your share just like a shareholder, and I have to say that it's a significant share! and you earn it as long as your client is trading.

and of course the most important thing is that those white-label providers do not let you to have a Market Maker model, which you deal with the trades directly and you only need to count on spreads and commissions which are nothing in this industry.

This model gives you the flexibility to even deal with your clients in a MM model which the most profit comes from in Forex industry if you are familiar with.

Now even better, you deal with your clients in Dealing Desk model, if you lose, the house pays, and if you win, you get your significant share! what's better? No risks at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: EliasIT
Now even better, you deal with your clients in Dealing Desk model, if you lose, the house pays, and if you win, you get your significant share! what's better? No risks at all.
you mean if the one who paid you for making investment lose "the house" pays? ahhhh ?

you mean if the one who paid you for making investment lose "the house" pays? ahhhh ?
Hi Sir,
I actually didn't get the question but the thing is that with Market Maker brokers, as the broker (house) deals with the orders and trades itself, its obvious that if someone deposit and earn profit the broker needs to pay, and if someone deposit and lose on trades, it will be the broker's profit.

The broker shares its own profit with the partner who brings the client. but if the partner brings a client that has no profit for the broker or even worse, he makes the broker to lose on trades, the partner has o risk and should not pay anything, he just does not get any share of profit and the broker pays all the losses.

Actually there is no need for any investments.

You being the partner only by bringing Forex / Stocks / Indices Traders.

It's just like you opening your own broker but without any risks or hassle of running it!

Last edited:

Latest Threads