Our valued sponsor

llc new mexico "BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP INFORMATION REPORT"

drspak

Aug 17, 2020
Visit site
hi
today i was registering a llc new mexico through newmexicoregisteredagent and duranat and the registration phase asks me for a document with photo for "BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP INFORMATION REPORT" and a 9 dollar supplement.
at this point i wonder how much more anonymous new mexico is.

hi
today i was registering a llc new mexico through newmexicoregisteredagent and duranat and the registration phase asks me for a document with photo for "BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP INFORMATION REPORT" and a 9 dollar supplement.
at this point i wonder how much more anonymous new mexico is.

It's a federal statutory requirement from 01.01.24. per CTA

and applies in every state, including NM. The UBO registries are standard per FATF and should always be anticipated even if at certain moment aren't present or enforced.

Either way, at corporate banking layer, UBO must be declared so anonymity was virtualy non existent.

There are regulated exemptions regarding BOI reporting for which you should consult attorney-at-law or tax advisor.

@mraleph is truly right. Since enforcing a UBO register at the beginning of this year, there generally is no formal anonymity in the U.S. – and, in fact, it never was re:banking.
Of course, another question is, to what extent US federal authorities will be willing to share the information from the UBO register with external parties. If you look how FATCA is enforced (in fact, unilateral process XXX -> the US), you may be able to guess – but just guess.

Latest Threads