Our valued sponsor

LianLian?

It is a legal payment service company in China, mainly used by the e-commerce companies

you can contact them for details, it is not a scam
I know they're not a scam, I was wondering if anyone could share anything about their approval process, how long does it take etc. They said 5 days but it has been 5 days already an the account hasn't been approved or denied yet.

I know they're not a scam, I was wondering if anyone could share anything about their approval process, how long does it take etc. They said 5 days but it has been 5 days already an the account hasn't been approved or denied yet.
To be honest with you, they mainly focus on Chinese companies. Their main business model is accepting USD payments form Amazon and pay out CNY in China. The process is quite manual as the banks need to check the import/export documents as China has currency control in effect and you cannot freely transfer money in and out of China. As a result, the advertised rates are normally higher than what competitors in the US/UK market tend to offer. As 90% of their business is Chinese companies, I would not necessarily expect anything rapid in your special case. Not many people are willing to pay that much fees. Just remember, in Germany there are banks offering FX at 0.1% and less. I think only @Commodus is using them:

You can read some reviews here:
as expected, they are mainly in Chinese and talk about the high fees.

Reactions: jafo
To be honest with you, they mainly focus on Chinese companies. Their main business model is accepting USD payments form Amazon and pay out CNY in China. The process is quite manual as the banks need to check the import/export documents as China has currency control in effect and you cannot freely transfer money in and out of China. As a result, the advertised rates are normally higher than what competitors in the US/UK market tend to offer. As 90% of their business is Chinese companies, I would not necessarily expect anything rapid in your special case. Not many people are willing to pay that much fees. Just remember, in Germany there are banks offering FX at 0.1% and less. I think only @Commodus is using them:

You can read some reviews here:
as expected, they are mainly in Chinese and talk about the high fees.
True! I agree with this 100%!

"An acquaintance of a friend of a friend," hereinafter referred to as "AFF" smi(&% uses them in his WFOEs. According to this AFF, if you want to get approved fast, use a WFOE. The fees are somewhat "high," but with the competition of crypto, (Lian)² is more than happy to"accommodate" the people who feed them, aka., their customers. ;)

Also, according to the AFF, no three-letter agencies or "other" agents will ever visit your WFOE, and NONE of your accounts will be "frozen/suspended/banned." ;)

IYKYK coo-:!y

PS. Of course, be prudent & wise! Don't be a tool for the self-appointed slave masters of the Universe who want to start another Opium War with the indomitable and unconquerable people! hi%# Also, IYKYK! smi(&%

Reactions: daniels27