Our valued sponsor

Klarna/Stripe Integration Workaround w/ VPN?

sleez

Jun 26, 2024
Canada
I am working on a new consulting offer for a new business venture. We plan on selling high-ticket products ($1k-$5k) and ideally would like to offer customers the option to use payment plans with Afterpay & Klarna to increase our conversions.

I am based in Canada and Stripe would only allow me to offer Klarna/Stripe to Canadian clients.

Does anyone know of any workaround to offer these payment plans to more countries (primarily US). I've heard of others having customers use a VPN at checkout, but am not sure if this actually works? If anyone has experience with this please let me know.

I am working on a new consulting offer for a new business venture. We plan on selling high-ticket products ($1k-$5k) and ideally would like to offer customers the option to use payment plans with Afterpay & Klarna to increase our conversions.

I am based in Canada and Stripe would only allow me to offer Klarna/Stripe to Canadian clients.

Does anyone know of any workaround to offer these payment plans to more countries (primarily US). I've heard of others having customers use a VPN at checkout, but am not sure if this actually works? If anyone has experience with this please let me know.
You would need a US company for that.