Our valued sponsor

Please help! Jurisdiction + Wallet + Physical Card for receiving payments in Crypto.

AdH

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 13, 2023
United Kingdom
At today, I am using Binance, thinking that Binance should not give news to the EU TAX Authorities. Several day ago, the Tax Authorities of my resident country ask me my Fiancial Inform about Crypto, to join to my personal financial activities. I would like to use a company, with a wallet, where clients could pay me, without conexion with my personal business. Any suggestion?
Regards in advance
AdH

At today, I am using Binance, thinking that Binance should not give news to the EU TAX Authorities. Several day ago, the Tax Authorities of my resident country ask me my Fiancial Inform about Crypto, to join to my personal financial activities. I would like to use a company, with a wallet, where clients could pay me, without conexion with my personal business. Any suggestion?
Regards in advance
AdH

which country are you actually tax resident?

Reactions: AdH and spagge123
thanks a lot Alex, and thanks for your suggestion with Hungary company. Should be the same using Bulgarian companies? I have ready 2 Bulgarian companies, with nominee, vat and emi account. Which Wallet should accept as client a Bulgarian company?
Regards
AdH
it depends on your particular case —business nature, turnovers, etc. There are no simple solutions without knowing the big picture.
you can always use services to pay with IBAN and get crypto in return. keep in mind that simply changing fiat to crypto DOES NOT help to reduce your taxes. use your imagination and comply with local laws.

The funny thing is that they regularly read this forum, and you are giving out very useful information for carrying on their job thu&¤#
I am sure about that, but my only problem should be to pay more or less tax... Not necessary, in my opnion, to make all these questions and comments that for sure, did not help in my requested of help.
Anyway, thanks
AdH