Our valued sponsor

Is it safe to do business in Russia nowadays?

Contrary to the western belief Moscow is one of the safest places on earth. I've been doing business with Russians since 2015 and never faced security problems.
Putin still kills people if they are against him, so what has changed if I may ask? What should stop any political or business interest to harm you at your stay in Russia?

Last edited by a moderator:
mind to mention one or two ? your posts make no sense otherwise?

Putin still kills people if they are against him, so what has changed if I may ask? What should stop any political or business interest to harm you at your stay in Russia?
John Barnett (whistleblower) - Wikipedia ... I can promise there are more cases like this in the western world, but the problem is you'll never hear about if you live here and continuously consume msm. Because all you hear is, "Russia bad." Like a herd of bleating sheep.

Also, as a businessman, why would you engage in politics anyway?

You can do anything. I would only recommend doing it if you need to rely on local workforce or have local connections.

Quality life is not cheap and without the connections your chances of success may be higher elsewhere. The market is more unpredictable and more unstable than China.

Same goes for many places Nigeria is no much different.

Reactions: Marshal
I thought the delusional parasites under the ruse of politicians prohibited us from speaking to Russians, much less doing business with them. Is that still in effect? :rolleyes:
Yes EUSSR live.

But it is imo not the main issue. Nigeria is also a big market and also rich if natural resources. But do you want to do business there? There are many better markets.

But are you still doing business there? What is profitable?

You need connections in Moscow to not get killed as a successful business man right?
That's a stereotype fueled by the media in my opinion. When I look at my own experiences: My father did business with a large Russian company before the sanctions and they were always extremely friendly and always paid on time. After the sanctions, there was still a large bill outstanding which they could've not paid if they wanted to, but they did. With a lot of effort and detours through different institutions/countries.

If you don't get involved with politics in Russia, you are simply left alone. I lived and did business in Moscow for a few years. It was safe and I felt comfortable there.

Last edited: