Our valued sponsor

Is it possible to buy your Trezor device in shops in Switzerland?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I would very much like to buy my Trezor wallet in a store where I can pay cash without having to provide personal data.

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy such a device in Switzerland in a shop or similar?

Reactions: jafo
are there any places in the EU countries where one can come and buy trezor with cash, similarly not disclosing any personal data?

Reactions: AndyAresa
There is also the "house of satoshi" in Zurich, they have BTC ATM and sell hardware wallets. They have Trezor, Ledger and the swiss-made one Bitbox
This! ;)
House of Satoshi - Home of Bitcoin | Bitcoin ATM Zürich on Langstrasse 136.

If you like Thai food, swing by Phuket Thai Food just around the corner on Schöneggstrasse 21. ;)
Cool, I will have a look inside the shop later this week when it's hopefully less hot outside bla-"!

So I will visit Bridge Zurich - Treffpunkt für Food-Lovers beim HB which is close to ;)

Is it worth 2 hours travel ?
It's worth it to me. I don't know about others.
If I were you, I would find out a day they are holding a class that interests you and go 30 minutes ahead of time. Make sure you confirm with them to see if they have the product you desire in stock.

This way, you aren't going to travel there for 2 hours and spend only 30 minutes there. That's how I started, and it was definitely worth it. We all went out for drinks and dinner afterward. I made some great friends with lots of resources and solutions in CH, especially in Zug. coo-:!y

PS. When I go there, I use both crypto ATM machines and order some crypto. I try them all and compare the prices and costs. It's my pet peeve. Of course, I also support the establishment and the companies involved in this way. ;)
They also speak fluent Hochdeutsch, Italiano, and English. On occasion, I have been there when two girls (I'm not sure if they were volunteers or employees or what) spoke fluent French and Spanish, too, but I don't see them often.

Reactions: fintechwizard
It's worth it to me. I don't know about others.
If I were you, I would find out a day they are holding a class that interests you and go 30 minutes ahead of time. Make sure you confirm with them to see if they have the product you desire in stock.

This way, you aren't going to travel there for 2 hours and spend only 30 minutes there. That's how I started, and it was definitely worth it. We all went out for drinks and dinner afterward. I made some great friends with lots of resources and solutions in CH, especially in Zug. coo-:!y

PS. When I go there, I use both crypto ATM machines and order some crypto. I try them all and compare the prices and costs. It's my pet peeve. Of course, I also support the establishment and the companies involved in this way. ;)
They also speak fluent Hochdeutsch, Italiano, and English. On occasion, I have been there when two girls (I'm not sure if they were volunteers or employees or what) spoke fluent French and Spanish, too, but I don't see them often.
When was the last time you were there? They have 1 crypto ATM and some they sell as I understand it. The Shop is almost empty and if the guy I meet there this week is a crypto Guto then I'm the next Bill Gates.

• Wow
When was the last time you were there? They have 1 crypto ATM and some they sell as I understand it. The Shop is almost empty and if the guy I meet there this week is a crypto Guto then I'm the next Bill Gates.

1725699929836.png

;)

Things change...I guess! smi(&%

Also, would you discard the possibility you might have gone on a slow day? :rolleyes:

I haven't been there in a while. When I used to go, there were a LOT of people around. Lately, I've seen a lot of them here in Crypto Valley, Zug. Maybe they moved? :rolleyes:

Any recommendation for Zug ? I have not looked for them there, but if you say a lot I would be curious to take a drive to look around them.
Also, would you discard the possibility you might have gone on a slow day? :rolleyes:
I should have taken a picture of it. This is not a slow day, it looks like a shop from a 3rd world country :D

• Haha
Any recommendation for Zug ? I have not looked for them there, but if you say a lot I would be curious to take a drive to look around them.
(1) The annual conference just happened: Crypto Valley Conference 6th - 7th June 2024
I can't even respond to so many requests for visits to Zug companies and invitations to crypto events. You'll even meet the "tax authorities" in Zug who will support you for their small percentage. We're NO longer dealing with €, $, or even £. ;)

(2) About Crypto Valley...geez... I don't even know where to start! From my view, all of Zug is Home - Crypto Valley Association

(3) Those who are in CH (or close enough) should become members of Crypto Valley Association Memberships
The benefits, to me, are too long to list. YMMV.

(4) You can read some more about the Crypto community and companies in Zug here: Top 50 Crypto Valley Companies for 2023 - Fintech Schweiz Digital Finance News - FintechNewsCH

(5) If you are really serious about crypto and circumventing banks or completely divorcing them, this is a MUST to attend: Tickets
Can't say much more due to "useless & unproductive lurkers working for the gov." The last thing we want is to be seen with "Western gov. Matrix house slaves" in Asia. hi%#

PS. Due to the sensitivity of these things, especially in Asia, I ALWAYS suggest "lone wolfing" it. God forbid our travel companion does something "uncouth or suspicious." cry&¤

Reactions: JackAlabama
ehhh it was just a shop to buy a Trezor ?
I actually saw the Trezor a few weeks ago in the InterDiscount in the Metalli shopping center in Zug. It's on Baarerstrasse.

If my memory serves me right, you can also buy it from Galaxus or InterDiscount online. (I have never done it, though.)

For those who are paranoid like me, you can buy Trezors or any other hardware wallets at conferences where the manufacturer is an exhibitor or, in the case of Trezor, visit them in Prague. ;)

I actually saw the Trezor a few weeks ago in the InterDiscount in the Metalli shopping center in Zug. It's on Baarerstrasse.
Good, I know that place. I’ll go check it out and see if they still have some.

The whole point is not to buy it online though, that's what the thread is about ;)

Trezor website using fake buyer details and pick-up point address
why make it more complicated and even illegal if you can pick it up from a shelf in an random store? weird...

• Haha