Our valued sponsor

Investment Opportunities: Scottish Whisky Distillery, Atlantic/North Sea Engineering Works and we are seeking a Codeveloper

Hello All, my name is Julie and I have been an unpaid member of OCT for a few years, and followed the posts, but I joined recently as I want to share what I am working on.

Recently I have been mandated to work with the first Single Malt Whisky Distillery in a beautiful area in the Scottish Isles who are seeking a final equity raise of 1.5Mil. Anticipating returns of over 3.7x MOIC, the Distillery expects to generate distributable cash starting from 2028 onwards, indicating strong potential for investors to reap substantial rewards.

Also seeking to raise 1Mil for an Engineering works covering the North Sea and Atlantic region. This company is the leading service provider to the energy transition positioned with infrastructure capacity to deliver a variety of projects including O&G, OSW and hydrogen.

And we are also seeking a Codeveloper to progress a 6,943 m2 plot of coastal land ideally situated in the tourist area into Serviced Apartments for the transient workforce and seasonal tourists. This might potentially suit a developer within the modular building space.

Am happy to share full disclosure face to face on any of the above.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome to OCT

This sounds like a very good opportunity for someone who knows something about these areas of business.

Latest Threads