Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! Instant Crypto Friendly EUR IBAN

it's showing you are in training and you wished me the good luck so I am doing the same, any issues in that ?
:) :) Oh well. Sorry, it has not come to my mind. Yes, I am a moderator here for less a year, so I am labeled as Moderator in Training. Of course, no issue; just the contrary ;) (in Polish it would be “przeciwnie”... :))

Reactions: JohnLocke and ilke
:) :) Oh well. Sorry, it has not come to my mind. Yes, I am a moderator here for less a year, so I am labeled as Moderator in Training. Of course, no issue; just the contrary ;) (in Polish it would be “przeciwnie”... :))

since we started conversation in Polish Crypto Company and I don't know you started to be very angry just calm down I trying to do business here nothing else if I have problems it will be sorted we are operating with 2 license of VASP or let's say 1 license and 1 registration the main one is the Dubai one which granted by VARA and the polish one it's the one which allowed us to enter the EU market, that even why we mentioned only the Polish registration as it's the one we are working with in EU.

Just my 2 cents

Company was founded on 13.10.2023
Aleja "Solidarności" 117 / 207, 00-140 Warszawa, Poland - this is a virtual office which can be googled

Shareholders of Gem Crypto Sp. z o.o. are
  1. Mohamed Galal Salem Elsamkri - citizen of Egypt, resident in United Arab Emirates
  2. Mahmoud Mohamed Ahmed Mahmoud Attia - no info but probably the same
GEM CRYPTO | Rejestr.io

It was indeed registered as crypto business
Not saying it's a scam but the shareholders are not resident in europe!

Attachments

• register.png
    register.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: vehzag and ilke
Just my 2 cents

Company was founded on 13.10.2023
Aleja "Solidarności" 117 / 207, 00-140 Warszawa, Poland - this is a virtual office which can be googled

Shareholders of Gem Crypto Sp. z o.o. are
  1. Mohamed Galal Salem Elsamkri - citizen of Egypt, resident in United Arab Emirates
  2. Mahmoud Mohamed Ahmed Mahmoud Attia - no info but probably the same
GEM CRYPTO | Rejestr.io

It was indeed registered as crypto business
Not saying it's a scam but the shareholders are not resident in europe!

if you just read my previous reply you will find that I mentioned that we are working with 2 VASP license the main one from Dubai which granted by VARA for GEM Crypto - FZCO and the polish one it's the one we are working with it in EU and I never Said shareholders residents in EU and also it's workspace not Virtual address which we need as of now just small place for crypto Cash Desk.

I passed level 2 registration, but when I click on Bank Account Overview I get:
SERVER ERROR
can you please pm with your registered Email or username
if you are resident in Spain or Italy or passed the KYC with Spain or Italy POA you will face this issue as Spain and Italy don't have access to our Service at the moment and expected to be fixed with the bank within a week.

we have updated the dashboard to hide the Bank Account Section for the new registered account from Spain and Italy till our payment provider fix the issue.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: vehzag and EliasIT
if you are resident in Spain or Italy or passed the KYC with Spain or Italy POA you will face this issue as Spain and Italy don't have access to our Service at the moment and expected to be fixed with the bank within a week.

we have updated the dashboard to hide the Bank Account Section for the new registered account from Spain and Italy till our payment provider fix the issue.

sorry for the inconvenience.
What’s wrong with Spain and Italy? bor&%#

Reactions: vehzag
it works great, I didn’t have to type in anything, just upload a passport photo and an utility bill
So you are satisfied with this service for now ?

Latest Threads