Our valued sponsor

Information about Standard Chartered what I have learned !!

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
businessman who has managed to make the world his office, I never really had that much patience doing bank errands. Aside from the fact that it can eat up a lot of my time, being on the go 24/7 makes it hard for me to keep track of my money. But with Standard Chartered, banking has become a convenient and pleasurable experience. Having been with this bank for 7 years now, I have nothing but high respect for the brand and the amazing group of people behind it.

Standard Chartered sets itself apart from the rest because it offers a wide array of banking services on different platforms. I can access my account anytime through the platform that?s most convenient to me. I used to be a big fan of their phone banking facility since I can give them a call 24/7, but now I?m really excited about their mobile app. From bills payment to buying foreign currencies, I can do all my banking transactions with my trusty mobile phone. Their online banking platform is also easy to use and boasts the best security, allowing me instant access to my money wherever I may be in the world. This is an exlusive review for theom forum offshorecorptalk.com forum

Although Standard Chartered services may vary depending on the country you?re in, the brand is one of the most trusted and recognized in the word. This is great news if you?re like me who travels frequently and deals with a lot of business matters overseas. It?s comforting to know that my money is secure and well taken care of wherever I go.

From savings accounts to credit cards, and even loans and mortgages, Standard Chartered gives you the best of the best when it comes to topnotch banking services. Their Integrated Deposits

Account allows you to consolidate all your savings and current accounts under just one account number. It doesn?t matter if your money is in Hong Kong Dollar, Renminbi, or any other foreign currency, you can manage your money conveniently in just one account. Standard Chartered credit cards are known for great benefits all year round.

Choose a credit card that perfectly suits your lifestyle and take advantage of the exclusive perks and privileges on offer. They?re generous with their free gifts and rebates so you?ll still be saving money even when you?re spending. As for loans and mortgages, you can enjoy flexible payment schemes and low interest rates when you apply online. Their personal line of credit service has allowed me to have a higher credit line at a lower interest rate. It?s offered financial flexibility in the toughest of times. This is an exlusive review for theom forum offshorecorptalk.com forum

Those who want to grow their wealth can check out investment opportunities to see which ones would best suit their expectations and needs. You can earn money from investing in foreign exchange markets right in the comforts of your own home. If your goal is to acquire a higher interest income, their premium deposit account can help you earn more than your normal time deposit.

A minimum deposit amount of $10,000, or its equivalent in any of the allowed currencies, is enough to set you on the road to financial growth.This is an exlusive review for theom forum offshorecorptalk.com forum

With its world class services and more than friendly rates, I can say that I am very happy with how Standard Chartered has made my life a lot easier. I don?t have to worry about trying to make it to the bank anymore because I can get access to my bank anytime I want. Plus, I get up-to-date market insights just by logging in to my account. There?s a daily FX commentary so I can check how the market is doing before I buy or sell Forex online. If you ask me, trading has never been easier.

you can open an account right here http://www.standardchartered.com .hk

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome aboard and thank you for the review. Do you have any personal experience with them ?

Reactions: cosmo and EliasIT
For how long have you been banking with them if I may ask you?

Reactions: clemens
It seems they are two different entities which is not a bad think if you looking at the HK entity.

Reactions: cosmo
Those who want to grow their wealth can check out investment opportunities to see which ones would best suit their expectations and needs. You can earn money from investing in foreign exchange markets right in the comforts of your own home. If your goal is to acquire a higher interest income, their premium deposit account can help you earn more than your normal time deposit.
I can agree, they are very helpful if you have any issues or need any other kind of help.

When did you got your account there, alain?

Reactions: happyjohn and cosmo
Seems to be reasons you can't argument.

Reactions: happyjohn and cosmo
In Mauritius they are a pretty cool bank I must say' date=' I don't know for HK yet while I'm waiting for an approval.[/quote']
Do you opened an account with them, any details about the account opening procedures?

Reactions: happyjohn and jorge
There is no tax on money you receive into that account. Personal visit you can avoid with a video chat with one of their representatives.There online banking systems seems to be similar to the one we used to.

standard-chartered-bank-hk.gif

/monthly_2015_04/standard-chartered-bank-hk.gif.b896e1987ed448fe0b9d02bbc0383f54.gif

Last edited by a moderator: