Our valued sponsor

incorporate offshore

buzzoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in to find out how to incorporate offshore and what it was like in the past. So what I did was looking into the past history to see how things have developed over the last 10 years, what I came to see was astunishing, so many providers and so little knowledge about the topic.

Check out this;

These pages provide everything you need to order a limited company formation. We provide ready made and tailor made same day incorporations.
All our companies are provided with all registers, minutes, statutory forms, share allotments, elective resolutions and share certificates completed in full. The company package comes fully completed and ready to trade.

Incorporate your company online now in 10 minutes or less. Once you have completed our online order form you will not have to complete any additional forms or statutory documents.

We also offer an extensive range of professional support services for your company available at very competitive rates including secretarial support services, nominee services, registered office facility and a full virtual office solution. We can also provide up to date company search information within the hour.

Payments can be made online using our secure server connection which utilises the strongest commercially available 128bit SSL encryption technology.
Lol, no one was ever able to get a offshore company incorporated within 10 minutes!!

Check out this clip:

[video=youtube_share;ibpRlPMALRI]

It's all a big no go, look at this guys, what the hell did he thought about when he published this on youtube?? :doc:

With so much fluff going on the Internet it's not suprising me anylonger that the world has changed, the real world. If you are into incorporate offshore, you may better find a reliable service provider and someone you can trust.

Reactions: pesto and JohnLocke
I admit that it has never and it is still not possible to get any offshore incorporation done within 10 minutes. I have not seen that yet at least.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Again it depends on what you need. For instant PayPal accounts to be opened for such entities are more complicated than if you incorporate a Cyprus, Malta or UK company! If you can accept paypal over 2co.com and this works for you then yes the mentioned offshore jurisdictions may be sufficient for you.

Then there is the problem that from time to time you will see people don't want to deal with a Seychelles or Belize corp. (same goes for Panama, Costa Rica, Anguilla, Africa, Bahamas and so on) so you want a entity that provides you the lowest possible tax and the highest level of privacy and SECURITY so you will see Cyprus is in 99% of all cases the best place to incorporate among the UK and Malta.

I could keep writing here on all kind of scenarious the list is endless.

Again it depends on what you need. For instant PayPal accounts to be opened for such entities are more complicated than if you incorporate a Cyprus, Malta or UK company! If you can accept paypal over 2co.com and this works for you then yes the mentioned offshore jurisdictions may be sufficient for you.
Then there is the problem that from time to time you will see people don't want to deal with a Seychelles or Belize corp. (same goes for Panama, Costa Rica, Anguilla, Africa, Bahamas and so on) so you want a entity that provides you the lowest possible tax and the highest level of privacy and SECURITY so you will see Cyprus is in 99% of all cases the best place to incorporate among the UK and Malta.

I could keep writing here on all kind of scenarious the list is endless.
Thank you very much for be specific like that....very helpful mate :music:

Reactions: buzzoffshore