Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! I can help you to open a real US Corporate Bank Account for your US LLC remotely

In which bank can you open the account? - Chase
Can a non US resident or non US company open the account? Non us resident - yes, non US company - no.
Is it a trading account or current account? - current account
ill the UBO hold the account or he will get a sub account? - the UBO will hold the account
Is US address required? - yes

Got my Chase card shipped to Dubai recently.

The card will be shipped by the UPS for free to the country where you live.
View attachment 6788
Thanks for the really useful clarification!

Just one more question: Do you know on what position Chase stands re: crypto-related transactions (I mean with crypto exchanges etc.)?

Waiting for few more positive feedback and I will also engage with you.
Sounds like a great service

One question - all dd docs : certificate of incorporation, EIN, Operating agreement, Passport copy are going to the service provider, or sending directly to the bank ?
Don't want to start sharing documents to third parties.

Reactions: yngmind
Please clarify: US address required for the signatory or for the company?
Can it be a virtual office address?
Can you do a bundle corporate + personal acct?
Personal accounts are opened only with a personal visit, virtual office will work.

Waiting for few more positive feedback and I will also engage with you.
Sounds like a great service

One question - all dd docs : certificate of incorporation, EIN, Operating agreement, Passport copy are going to the service provider, or sending directly to the bank ?
Don't want to start sharing documents to third parties.
You can share all with your banker only, but if you want us to make your application more solid and get some advice on how to improve, you would have to share some information.

Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads