Our valued sponsor

Question How would you solve this Swiss Private Corporate Banking conundrum?

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
I am looking for a seamless solution. If it entails bending over, I'm out. ;)

Now for the Chateaubriand:
(A) I have a (European) client in Latin America. He's been there for over 30 years. He moved to the US with his parents when he was 10, so he is also VERY "short-tempered." smi(&%

(B) My client has private banking corporate accounts, hereinafter "WSB," in Switzerland with lots of digits from +20 years ago (hereinafter referred to as "Dumb Money"). Not dormant, but he has not deposited anything in those accounts since 2001. He makes small withdrawals (<25K) here and there once or twice per year. Those were the good old days when you could open accounts as easy as breathing. coo-:!y Of course, he has NO proof of funds from back then. The bank knows where the money came from because they were actively managing the deposits. It's from me dropshipping wholesale quantity products for him around the world.

(C) At the bank, the old guard left, and the new "guard," the KYC-CRS-TikTok-IG guards, have taken over the asylum. rof/% They wanted to invest his money actively, so he told them to f*ck off in a non-professional and belligerent manner. smi(&%
He was a bit too brutal to the new sensitive "l@dyb0y$", so they closed his account. stupi#21 They don't want to talk to him because he is, according to them, "abusive & condescending." smi(&% I love that guy! rof/%

(D) He wants to use "Dumb Money" to buy over-the-counter (OTC) medical supplies that I supply to him. Including, but not limited to these:

OTC Collage.jpg

(E) He has no patience with the new "Swiss private banking" monkeys, so I'm "buying" those companies from him, which just means that I am taking them over and using the "Dumb Money" to send him the above-mentioned products for distribution to his network of retail pharmacies.

The Swiss private bank's restrictions are:

(1) "Dumb Money" in WSB can be wired to another company owned, but ONLY if the director is the SAME as WSB.

or (the inclusive "or")

(2) "Dumb Money" in WSB can also be wired to the director's personal account.

In other words, I can't wire "Dub Money" to my Chinese suppliers/factories or any other third party. For example, not even to my own mom (RIP).

How would you solve this conundrum? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance! ange¤%&

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF