Our valued sponsor

help with solution for affiliate money

NigHtHawK

Offshore Agent
Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
hi.

im new here and i have been looking for a good and easy solution for my affiliate money. i have a ordenary dayjob here in sweden and im a customer to a bank here and have been for a long time so i get the money from my job to that bank so i can live and pay bills, and then i have been working some with diffrent affiliate things as an hobby and now it starting to go realy well so im looking for a offshore personal bank account that have internet bank and visa or mastercard that is easy and cheap to open and that works with SolidTrustPay there i have all money now so i can transfer it to that offshore acc, if i transfer the money to my acc here in sweden i got to pay like 40-50% tax on it cus the swedish tax agency see affiliate money as forign lotto and im now that happy to pay that kind of tax, im already paying 32% of my dayjob money so

i have read alot of how to but also alot of scam sites that help opening acc so what i want to have help with is tip on where i can go to open a account and where... i want it to be easy and cheap so i can open one fast and start using it... i dont have several thusand dollars to pay for the account oppening...

is there enyane hare that can tip me on witch bank and where or some service that help me...

/Cheers

Welcome aboard NightHawk, I hope you enjoy your stay.

The Caribbean / St.Vincent bank solution we offer here /forum/f5/caribbean-offshore-bank-account-100-anonymous-banking-secrecy-18458/ may be one solution to your issue, it's only 250 euro and is easy to apply for.

In addition there is a Cyprus bank account which can be opened personally as well and which only requires a copy of passport (no need to be certified) and a utility bill not older than 3 months, this we can offer you for EUR 550 if you refer to this thread. You can find details to the bank account in Cyprus here Cyprus Bank Account

Hope it has been of help otherwise feel free to post back..

Last edited:
Your welcome, you can just contact us here Select a department - Offshore Company Formation - if you need any further assistance or want to proceed. Your welcome to post any other questions you may have as well here in the thread of course.

Have read some more abute this and i got a new question, if i go with the 250 euro caribbean account, can i pay bills thrue the internet bank and what is the withdraw limmit on the card at atms, day/month, cant find any info on that

For the card questions we have to wait until the new card gets available (we hope within he next 2 weeks) so we may be able to give some qualified answers. Sure you can handle all sorts of Wire Transfers from the Internet banking, but if you have lot's of them a Cyprus bank account may be more sufficient since it will be cheaper and easier.

okey will look into cyprus account to, it was alitle more expensive but if i can pay my monthly bills from it i got more of my dayjob pay left in my account in sweden so that shyld work great to. can u tell me the limits on the cyprus card ??

There is no limit, only what you have on the account. Mena if you have EUR 3000 on your Cyprus bank account you can withdraw EUR 3000. Itm ay be that some ATM's have a limit so you will use different ATMS.

okey its sounds like a cyprus account is what i want then :) so i can pay some bills from it and if i want to buy something more expensive i can do it with the card. that sound super, will see and get 550 euro so i can open it and start using that

thanks for all the help

You are most welcome. Just post here should you have additional questions.