Our valued sponsor

Help Needed to choose right

goodtalk

Offshore Agent
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Good day, I am looking for a a suggestion/advice on where to start. below is my curcumstance and would like to receive an advice on where to incorporate a company.

I am not a resident of europe nor America, I haven't started business yet but my plan is to operate a business in the web field, that means owning websites that will sell digital services including webdesign etc...

I am not looking for anything complicated, rather easy stuff, what i'm looking for ultimately is cheap price in setup, as well as easy company procedures, meaning no complicated tax reporting etc...

A very important requirement is the abilility to easily get merchant accounts that won't consider me hgh risk on the basis of where i am registered, and won't charge me a lot, ALSO very important to be able to USE PAYPAL without any issues whatsoever. also need a certain level of anonymity. no name displayed in public.

cheap registration is best as right now still in the startup process.

goodtalk said:
A very important requirement is the abilility to easily get merchant accounts that won't consider me hgh risk on the basis of where i am registered, and won't charge me a lot, ALSO very important to be able to USE PAYPAL without any issues whatsoever. also need a certain level of anonymity. no name displayed in public.
What you want is not possible.

PayPal does not take kindly to anonymous (high-privacy) jurisdictions and you cannot run an anonymous company and have a merchant account with low processing rates. If you want PayPal and a merchant account with low rates, you need to incorporate onshore with company details on public records.

goodtalk said:
I am not looking for high privacy, just minimum.
You contradict yourself a bit, which makes it difficult to provide relevant information.

goodtalk said:
How about cyprus? can i incorporate there and have a paypal merchant account
Cyprus, and similar jurisdictions, have your name on public (unless you use nominees) and require accounting and annual filings. A company like this can often get a merchant account with decent processing rates.

You need to check with PayPal what countries they allow merchant accounts from. PayPals fees are not determined by where your company is based, but rather on currency and volume.

goodtalk said:
while being safe from taxes?
Cyprus is not a zero tax jurisdiction.

goodtalk said:
do i need an adress in cyprus?
Yes, but that's almost always provided by the company that sets up your company.

what do you mean by cyprus is not a tax free jurisdiction? i believe it is for non resident or did that change?

I am trying to loosen the requirements to get a solution, not contradicting myself, as I also never stated i needed high privacy. if the name must be publicly shown then cyprus and hong kong would be about the same. except i don't know which is easier and cheaper.

goodtalk said:
what do you mean by cyprus is not a tax free jurisdiction? i believe it is for non resident or did that change?
It depends on what you want to achieve. A non-resident Cyprus company pays 0% taxation but does not qualify for DTAs (double taxation agreements), which could reduce the tax burden in your country of residence had you paid the 10% corporate tax.

goodtalk said:
I also never stated i needed high privacy.
goodtalk said:
also need a certain level of anonymity. no name displayed in public.
Anonymity is high privacy.

goodtalk said:
if the name must be publicly shown then cyprus and hong kong would be about the same. except i don't know which is easier and cheaper.
It costs more or less the same. I prefer Hong Kong of the two, but have admittedly not as much experience with Cyprus. The Hong Kong government has much more informative websites and responds to emails and phone calls much faster.

what you are asking can be easily done