Our valued sponsor

Has anyone made some money on NFT's ?

koohl

I'm a winner
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 28, 2022
Visit site
I see that several major crypto platforms now offer the ability to trade NFTs. I think it's absurd, but I know that some people have made millions from this. Has anyone made money from it? And what should you look for before buying?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I see that several major crypto platforms now offer the ability to trade NFTs. I think it's absurd, but I know that some people have made millions from this. Has anyone made money from it? And what should you look for before buying?
Yes, think I sold some sandbox land for 18,000% gain (I bought initially to play the game and then realized how much it was selling for during the bull market and was like I prefer real land).

Reactions: koohl
Oh I see, I had a feeling that the NFT's wasn't a thing any longer and I rather stay out of it. I find it to be more ridiculous than anything else to put my money into.

Oh I see, I had a feeling that the NFT's wasn't a thing any longer and I rather stay out of it. I find it to be more ridiculous than anything else to put my money into.
I did some work for a Korean company that got into NFT gaming.

I ended up getting a handful of NFTs as part of that gig (I had to pay for myself I might add, but I got them at a preferential rate) which I later sold for a 20x gain.

I also think NFTs are absurd.

Reactions: JohnLocke