Our valued sponsor

Group buy property investment, possible ?

hiju

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I would like to know if there is actually a way to join a group investment to invest in real estate, for example, in Dubai or other lucrative locations, where these investments can provide a reasonable annual return.

Ideally, this should be through crypto investments and not fiat money or banks.

And I would really like to avoid scams.

You mean REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) ?

Try looking it up if you're not sure what it is; I think that's what you're looking for.

I would like to know if there is actually a way to join a group investment to invest in real estate, for example, in Dubai or other lucrative locations, where these investments can provide a reasonable annual return.

You can look at investment funds in Cyprus, there are a number that can accept crypto as payment and are investing in renewable energy and/or real estate with good ROIs.

Reactions: dirtyharry

If you find something please post here or PM me if you don't mind. I'm on the hunt too.

very good, I can work with this. Will try, hope not to get scammed.
You tested it and it works?

If you find something please post here or PM me if you don't mind. I'm on the hunt too.

You tested it and it works?
One of our clients has an investment fund, regulated in Cyprus, investing in renewable energy projects, which have a very high ROI in Cyprus. Investments in crypto are possible, and the investment is to a great extent safe due to the regulated environment of investment funds in Cyprus.

Reactions: belarus
One of our clients has an investment fund, regulated in Cyprus, investing in renewable energy projects, which have a very high ROI in Cyprus. Investments in crypto are possible, and the investment is to a great extent safe due to the regulated environment of investment funds in Cyprus.
Is there a public website or a bitcoin address we can send the money to?

• Haha
Reactions: belarus