Our valued sponsor

Greece Golden visa for Non EU , where He pay tax

Greece has a “non-dom” program, for the people who keep their domicile elsewhere, but are also Greek residents. This program sets a flat tax of 100,000 euros for 15 years for ship-owners, entrepreneurs and the retired foreign investors. Because the investors of this program claim their domicile in another country, they will not be liable for tax on offshore income and capital gains provided that the income is not brought into Greece.

Reactions: troubled soul
Greece has a “non-dom” program, for the people who keep their domicile elsewhere, but are also Greek residents. This program sets a flat tax of 100,000 euros for 15 years for ship-owners, entrepreneurs and the retired foreign investors. Because the investors of this program claim their domicile in another country, they will not be liable for tax on offshore income and capital gains provided that the income is not brought into Greece.
All but attractive -> Greece - Individual - Other tax credits and incentives

Maybe not for you, but it's attractive to many people. It is, in fact, the most popular residence-by-investment program in Europe for the last few years.

From a tax perspective indeed you have way better options, e.g., you can have legal residence in Estonia yet retain UAE tax residency paying 0% tax while enjoying free movement in Schengen.

Tax and residency solutions that yield lower profits for advisors and intermediaries often receive less promotion and remain on the sidelines.

But tax is not the only determining factor. For many of us, the environment does make a difference, whether it would be in the bedouin oasis desert camps of UAE, the romantic islands of Greece or Mother Russia's human hives.

264683768.jpg

Santorini-a-best-greek-island-for-couples.jpg

61a2629c15e9f964c10197b3.jpg

, you can have legal residence in Estonia yet retain UAE tax residency paying 0% tax while enjoying free movement in Schengen.
Sorry for ignorance in advance...
How to set this up ?
I have UAE golden visa , I can easily get TRC from UAE , I have a property there , only need to spend 90+ days to qualify...
How can I setup "legal residence in Estonia" ? and get away with any tax
I do not get it....My most business is online....very easy to switch the country of corporation......

Sorry for ignorance in advance...
How to set this up ?
I have UAE golden visa , I can easily get TRC from UAE , I have a property there , only need to spend 90+ days to qualify...
How can I setup "legal residence in Estonia" ? and get away with any tax
I do not get it....My most business is online....very easy to switch the country of corporation......
I don't want to go so much off-topic here but feel free to PM.
It would require analyzing your individual circumstances to provide tailored advice on how it could work in practice.

Some of the Greece Golden Visa benefits are:
  • No requirement to reside in Greece
  • Residence permits can be acquired within 30–60 days
  • Unlimited expiry date of residence permit
  • Opportunity to rent out the investment property