Our valued sponsor

Greece Companies Provider

In my experience, Healy is never worth the money. There are situations where paying Healy's level of fees makes sense, but then you usually get faster and better service than what they provide. I have had to "rescue" several people who spent lots of money with Healy only to end up in a complete mess. I have seen them promise and say things about law and tax that they really can't/shouldn't.

For countries like Greece, where non-resident incorporation is almost unheard of, I usually start my search by identifying reputable law and accounting firms in the country, contact a few, have discussions, and compare prices. It takes a little longer but it's almost always been worth it.

Or go with an internationally recognised firm like BDO, Grant Thornton, Mazars, DLA, TMF, and Ecovis. They usually cost more than local boutique firms (but not as much as Big Four), and sometimes that's worth paying extra for.

For countries like Greece, where non-resident incorporation is almost unheard of, I usually start my search by identifying reputable law and accounting firms in the country, contact a few, have discussions, and compare prices. It takes a little longer but it's almost always been worth it.
very good suggestion.

Reactions: AdH