Our valued sponsor

From 9 to 5 Grind to Freedom: What OCT Taught Me!

diro

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jun 1, 2009
First off, a big shoutout to the founder of OffshoreCorpTalk and all the super friendly users who spend loads of time helping someone like me who knew nothing about the world you're all so familiar with.

In just a few months on OCT, I've learned a ton. The biggest takeaway for me is that you really can't trust authorities or banks something I did for most of my 40 years on this planet.

I've also gotten the lowdown on offshore companies, which nowadays are probably better described as low-tax companies since they've lost their edge as anonymous, secure places to protect assets. Plus, thanks to the mentor group, I’ve learned a bunch about cloaking, darks, and company structures that have helped boost my profits. I've realized that sometimes, stepping away from what's familiar and trying something new can really improve your life and work. And most importantly, I’ve discovered a level of freedom that I now believe money can't buy.

Because of OCT, I’ve transitioned from a 9-to-5 grind I did for 25 years to almost being self-employed and breaking free from a system that just wanted to take my money and make me work even harder.

I’m curious, have any of you picked up anything noteworthy?

What I’ve learned the most from being on Offshorecorptalk is all the things that are possible by relocating yourself to different destinations, thereby being able to optimize personal taxes and wealth management.

Reactions: diro and uranium
You really want to spend some time here if you want to learn from the pros. Some people around here really know what they are doing and are willing to give some of their wisdom to you for free. Other discussions quickly develop into solutions you would pay thousands of dollars for with a professional consultant.

Not to speak the mentor group forums where you can find here and there priceless gold nuggets.

Reactions: turmpy and diro
I inherited a substantial amount of money last year, around €1 million, and I have also run a business alongside my regular job.
Nice. I hope you have things structured accordingly so you don't have to give a single euro to the blood sucking bureaucrats in the EU..

Sounds like you're a few years younger than me. I've been living this lifestyle for a long time, but I still pick up new things every now and then from this forum.

Reactions: diro
I'm 40 just starting out in my future business. The money came handy to make my self a millionaire.

My dream is to live like some of the people around here Monaco, Bahamas or something like this with girls, money and a great business without headaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: clemens
Sounds like you're a few years younger than me. I've been living this lifestyle for a long time, but I still pick up new things every now and then from this forum.
what business are you into?

I'm doing property investments in Germany not living there.

I'm currently working on a fictional online job where I play the role of a content creator for a popular virtual reality game. My main tasks include designing interactive storylines, creating engaging quests, and developing in-game characters.

This is primarily a challenge for myself and not something I plan to do forever.

Reactions: clemens