Status
Not open for further replies.

SurfGate

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 18, 2024
Cyprus
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

My name is Stanley, and I’m excited to be part of this community! I’ve been working in the high-risk business and offshore industries for some time now, focusing on payment solutions and the unique challenges that come with them.

I’m here to exchange ideas, learn from others’ experiences, and contribute wherever I can. I’m always keen to discuss payment strategies, new market opportunities, and the ever-evolving landscape of high-risk industries.

Looking forward to connecting with you all and diving into some insightful discussions!

Cheers,
Stanley

For everyone who still hasn't understood the forum rules: spamming or hidden advertising is not allowed unless you’ve paid for an ad campaign and agreed on it with us!

What is being encouraged in this thread is against the rules, as some have already pointed out - thank you for that.

I hope this is clear now. Moving forward, this will result in warning points, even for those encouraging others to break the rules here on OCT. As I’ve said countless times: let’s aim for a clean and professional space with quality information, and please make sure to follow the rules. It’s extremely time-consuming and unnecessary to have to clean up all the mess.

And with this I close the thread!

I'm completely new to this forum and not sure if it's okay to promote my services in this thread. I just want to avoid getting kicked out on my first day

As for you, you are welcome to open one new Mentor Group Gold AD thread with as much advertising as you like. Once you’ve created the thread, please click the REPORT button and mention that it is a Mentor Group Gold AD thread it will then be properly marked. If you forget to mention this or create more than one thread (which is the limit included with your Mentor Group Gold membership), it will be deleted, and you will receive a warning point.

Reactions: SurfGate
Status
Not open for further replies.