Our valued sponsor

Form a company without ID?

You can form a company in US and Canada without showing your ID at the time of purchase. Might depend on which service provider you pick, though, but most don't do KYC on clients.

US LLC is probably the easiest, cheapest, and quickest option.
True, US LC formation won't require any ID, but how's he going to pay for the formation? Card payment is tied to personal ID, no way to bypass that.

True, US LC formation won't require any ID, but how's he going to pay for the formation?
That wasn't mentioned in the original request, but it's a fair point.

Card payment is tied to personal ID, no way to bypass that.
Can buy a gift card with crypto or find someone who takes crypto as payment.

I don't have any ID docs, but would like to form a company (I don't need banking etc). Where can I do this without ID?
look inside mentor group gold and get some ideas on how to solve it.

You can form a company in US and Canada without showing your ID at the time of purchase. Might depend on which service provider you pick, though, but most don't do KYC on clients.

US LLC is probably the easiest, cheapest, and quickest option.
If you are referring to anonymous LLC, shouldn't you anyway show ID?
How can you possibly form US LLC without ID?

After a research i saw intermediary agents offer this service. Good to know!

Last edited:
Yes, the rules have changed since this year, so now you have to video verify your ID to set up a UK LTD. I can imagine there are still some who can manage it without, but I am not aware of them.

I found this registered agent who seems to focus on privacy Attorneys for Small Businesses & Startups | Law 4 Small Business (L4SB)
anyone know about this one??
WHY ?
1720273036341.webp

Why does this guy not look like a lawyer and do stupid videos like this?

It only make sense to open a company without ID if you don't need any payment processing or banking for the company, otherwise your ID will be revealed anyway.

Hadn't seen a video yet. So if you wear a suit you are automatically competent??!
No, but when I see these type of people I almost already know how the service level is.