Our valued sponsor

Forex trading company turn key solution needed?

fxstarter

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Could you give me detailed costs breakdown on your services for turn key CySEC autorised company assuming that I just pay money and do nothing

What I need is everything that is required handled by you and your associates, means office renting, recruiting of required staff, establishing the company, costs of auditing the company each year, just some sort of estimate, book keeping/accounting services and so forth.

Also

As a brokerage we want to have STP solutions and we are not involved in any of the client’s deal. We only connect clients to Liquidity Providers.

My question about liquidity providers is that we will have MT4 that can connect our clients to the banks (liquidity providers) or if there is any other solution that you can provide?

I Believe that we can go with 80,000 capitals, can’t we?

Could you give me detailed costs breakdown on your services for turn key CySEC autorised company assuming that I just pay money and do nothing
What I need is everything that is required handled by you and your associates, means office renting, recruiting of required staff, establishing the company, costs of auditing the company each year, just some sort of estimate, book keeping/accounting services and so forth.
We can give you at the moment costs for the incorporation of the company and costs for obtaining the license. Just stress to you that for incorporation, there is a stamp duty on share capital, which is 0.6%. Therefore, on capital of Euro 200.00, the stamp duty will be Eur1.200.

For providing auditing and accounting services, the fee depends on the volume of the work. We cannot quote a fee unless we know the volume of the transactions.

Renting of an office – the cost depends on the size of the office and location. For a small office, it can range from Euro 400 to Euro 1.000

About staff, again, we cannot tell right now what the cost will be. It can range from Eur1.000 to Euro 3.000, depending on the qualifications of the staff.

As a brokerage we want to have STP solutions and we are not involved in any of the client’s deal. We only connect clients to Liquidity Providers.
My question about liquidity providers is that we will have MT4 that can connect our clients to the banks (liquidity providers) or if there is any other solution that you can provide?

I Believe that we can go with 80,000 capitals, can’t we?
The Law is clear. If you do not keep clients monies, then you can have Eur80.000 share capital.

Therefore, if clients maintain accounts in their names and not in the FX company’s name as client account, then capital can be Eur80.000.

Yes thats correct.