Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! for High Spenders: Virtual No-KYC VISA Card, Crypto reloadable, Supports Google & Apple Pay

offshorecard

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 11, 2024
Poland
Visit site
Hi,
We're offering a Virtual Visa card solution with the following feautres:
  • No KYC Requirement
  • Reloadable with USDT (BEP 20)
  • Unlimited Reloading
  • Compatible with Google & Apple Pay
  • 3D Secure Supported
  • Lifetime Fund Limit: A maximum of $550,000 USD can be loaded on the card during its lifetime. Once this limit is reached, a new card will be required.
Spending Limits:
  • Daily: $20,000 USD
  • Per Transaction Limit: Up to $10,000 USD
  • Annual Transactions: Unlimited
Card Issuing Fee:
  • $500 (one-time fee)
Minimum Recharge Amount:
  • $1,000
Recharge Fees:
  • 10% of each recharge amount
Volume-Based Fee Discounts:
  • Spend over $15,000 per month: 9% fee
  • Spend over $30,000 per month: 8% fee

To build trust with this forum and attract new potential customers, I offer a flexible, step-by-step approach to card issuance:

• First Part of Card Issuing Fee ($100):
    Pay a small portion of the card issuance fee to activate the card.
  • Minimal Test Recharge ($20–$100):
    Make a small recharge to ensure the card functions correctly for your needs.
  • Final Card Issuance Fee ($400):
    If you decide to continue, complete the remaining payment to gain full access to all card features and unlimited recharges.

Our primary focus is on serving high spenders, ensuring that our time and resources are well invested and that we are sufficiently compensated for providing this service.

its my first post, so if you have any quetsions, comments or feedback, feel free to write them!

Last edited:
Hi,
I'We're offering a Visa card solution with the following feautres:
  • No KYC Requirement
  • Reloadable with USDT (BEP 20)
  • Unlimited Reloading
  • Compatible with Google & Apple Pay
  • 3D Secure Supported
  • Lifetime Fund Limit: A maximum of $550,000 USD can be loaded on the card during its lifetime. Once this limit is reached, a new card will be required.
Spending Limits:
  • Daily: $20,000 USD
  • Per Transaction Limit: Up to $10,000 USD
  • Annual Transactions: Unlimited
Card Issuing Fee:
  • $500 (one-time fee)
Minimum Recharge Amount:
  • $1,000
Recharge Fees:
  • 10% of each recharge amount
Volume-Based Fee Discounts:
  • Spend over $15,000 per month: 9% fee
  • Spend over $30,000 per month: 8% fee

To build trust with this forum and attract new potential customers, I offer a flexible, step-by-step approach to card issuance:

If you decide to continue, complete the remaining payment to gain full access to all card features and unlimited recharges.

Our primary focus is on serving high spenders, ensuring that our time and resources are well invested and that we are sufficiently compensated for providing this service.

its my first post, so if you have any quetsions, comments or feedback, feel free to write them!

Have you offered this as @dixie?

Is the card only reloadable with USDT?

What is the guarantee for funds security?

This is a nice approach, but your fees are so much higher than Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! - Crypto Private and Confidential Web3 Debit Card (Mastercard) solution

Reactions: vehzag
Have you offered this as @dixie?

Is the card only reloadable with USDT?

What is the guarantee for funds security?
Hello,
1. who?
2. at this time yes, it may change upon demand.
3. Its a visa card - I can only tell you that if the card dies at some point you will get the funds back, but there is no way for me to prove it to you so the best way is to recharge the card in batches based on usage and to not use it as a bank.

Hello,
1. who?
2. at this time yes, it may change upon demand.
3. Its a visa card - I can only tell you that if the card dies at some point you will get the funds back, but there is no way for me to prove it to you so the best way is to recharge the card in batches based on usage and to not use it as a bank.

Read the thread

Post in thread 'Unlimited virtual cards with crypto deposit?'
Unlimited virtual cards with crypto deposit?