Our valued sponsor

First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tobaga do you know?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tobaga seems to me to be the perfect place for private banking no one ever mentioned them before anywhere as I can google and they are offering Internet banking, multi currency accounts and seems they accept applications online Deposit Protection Scheme

Do you know if that is true and if they require a personal visit? I completed the online form and will be waiting for them to get back now ;)

I heard a client mentioning this bank for some time ago he was happy with them. Before that I didn't even know they existed. If you want to try them please let us know how it is going.

No personal visit is required they asked me to send them the application which I got from them a few hours before! That's awesome' date=' will post here with outcome.[/quote']
Please post back here once you had a chance to know what they are and how they operate, they seem to be higly interesting for most type of businesses.

Reactions: JohnSeed
First Citizens banking Trinidad & Tobaga seems to me to be the perfect place for private banking no one ever mentioned them before anywhere as I can google and
This is a really good share, I appreciate it since I?m looking for banking like many others where not the vast majority is banking. This come really handy. thanks.

Reactions: tax-haven
No personal visit is required they asked me to send them the application which I got from them a few hours before! That's awesome' date=' will post here with outcome.[/quote']
How long does it take to get the account operative there, do you know that?

Please post back here once you had a chance to know what they are and how they operate, they seem to be higly interesting for most type of businesses.
Took a few days to get the account opened, everything good. USD only I wasn't able to get multi currency. They have compareable low fees.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Took a few days to get the account opened, everything good. USD only I wasn't able to get multi currency. They have compareable low fees.
Thank you for your review much appreciated.

Reactions: JohnSeed