Our valued sponsor

Find a "full nomine"

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hi there

It is difficult for me to find a "Full nomine" outside of my country, I'm referring to a nominee to be ubo and have ALL CONTROL over my company. Talking dirty: homeless guy or guy that has nothing...

Can anyone give me advice to search a nominee of these characteristics?

Does anyone know of any "white/grey" consulting office from Eastern Europe that can to offer nominee of this profile?

note: If you can offer me a dark nominee pm please

Interesting question. Which I believe you have not thought through.

Why do you need this?
What are you trying to accomplish?
Why not a normal nominee? (the patsy will be burned?)
Why outside your own country? (less control means more risk)
Do you have the moral shallowness to use a person? Are you sure?
Why trust a (foreign) organisation that you have no leverage over?
How do you ensure compliance with 'the' nominee agreement?

Inquiring minds want to know .....

Hi there

It is difficult for me to find a "Full nomine" outside of my country, I'm referring to a nominee to be ubo and have ALL CONTROL over my company. Talking dirty: homeless guy or guy that has nothing...

Can anyone give me advice to search a nominee of these characteristics?

Does anyone know of any "white/grey" consulting office from Eastern Europe that can to offer nominee of this profile?

note: If you can offer me a dark nominee pm please
Type of business or sector?

Hi @Milky Moon

Not possible with a normal nominee, it will be a company of "debts". There will be no agreement, the company will be directly of this "homesless man". This company will have nothing then here there is no risk, the only thing he could do is close this company located outside his country (if he is willing to spend money he does not have)

@Internationaloff
It will be a company of goods sales

Do you can offer me a homeless nominee?

best regards

No such thing as a nominee being UBO. I hope your good with God as karma will come back to you for using any person in this way.

Reactions: Emily Rimlins