Our valued sponsor

Exploring Low Risk Investment Options Without Bank KYC Requirements?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
If, for example, someone has 400K Euro in their wallet, let's say USDT, and they don't want to invest in stocks because they don't want to register with a bank for KYC to get a brokerage account, what can they do to generate returns with these funds? Is there even a "low risk" model that can provide some form of return?

Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
There is alot of things to do in Defi specially when your stack is already in crypto not in the traditional markets.
Soon we will see a rush on tokenized real-estate / Stocks That you can invest in and get returns ( there is few now but not so successful because the proper tech wasn't available till few months ago )

and yes there is low risk opportunities in crypto.

Reactions: jafo
If, for example, someone has 400K Euro in their wallet, let's say USDT, and they don't want to invest in stocks because they don't want to register with a bank for KYC to get a brokerage account, what can they do to generate returns with these funds? Is there even a "low risk" model that can provide some form of return?
Now, this is anachronistic, but last year, I asked the same question Question - US credit rating "negative": impact on US currency holdings? , and here is @JohnnyDoe 's answer: Question - US credit rating "negative": impact on US currency holdings?
@wellington affirmed it, too.

So, without delay then and over the following days, I swapped ALL my USDT (it was a LOT) into Bitcoin.

Of course, the price of Bitcoin is much higher now, so please, DYOR.

PS. I'm currently sitting on a ton of excess USDT, too, but I'm NGL; I can't muster the courage to swap them for Bitcoin now because of Bitcoin's current price! Every time I think of doing it, I start to sweat cold. DYOR!

Now, this is anachronistic, but last year, I asked the same question Question - US credit rating "negative": impact on US currency holdings? , and here is @JohnnyDoe 's answer: Question - US credit rating "negative": impact on US currency holdings?

So, without delay then and over the following days, I swapped ALL my USDT (it was a LOT) into Bitcoin.

PS. I'm currently sitting on a ton of excess USDT, too, but I'm NGL; I can't muster the courage to swap them for Bitcoin now because of Bitcoin's current price! Every time I think of doing it, I start to sweat cold. DYOR!
Just wanna throw in:
bitcoin is still cheap at below 0.5M. Halving has just been over (2 months shy) and the usd is posed for a devaluation (not against other fiats but against something outside of fiat), not only due to debt, which can never be repaid without massive inflation, but also due to elite infighting and apparent chaos.

If you bought btc when you wrote this, now you would be 5% richer, if measured in USD.
Unfortunately, it would only be an illusion, as it’s the USD (and all fiat money) that is inevitably tending to zero.
So, the reality is that you are now 5% poorer. Sorry :(

I'm researching this... it's an interesting option if I can figure it out.
It might be a decent solution for parking small amounts of liquidity for a short time. Even though you get about the same return with US t-bills and much more with JEPI, SVOL and a well diversified portfolio, which can be held for you by some friends you trust (especially if they are imaginary).

Buy Ethereum. I've already been wrong once this year, there won't be a second time until next year.
There is something about that Vitalik guy I just do NOT trust! I can't put my finger on it, but I am very distrustful of that guy. Could I be too paranoid? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There is something about that Vitalik guy I just do NOT trust! I can't put my finger on it, but I am very distrustful of that guy. Could I be too paranoid? :rolleyes:
He's an awkward nerd, but a plant. So a planted awkward nerd, or a plant that roleplays as an awkward nerd. He does give some weird vibes and Ethereum Foundation always sells before a massive dump. There's a deadline on the ETH ETF so there should be some news regarding that by the end of August. That, and ETH is already considered a security so there's some clarity on that side and we've already had the halving event, all roads point to ETH 10k.

Yes indeed. Something about this whole operation is very off.

Let me again post that video compilation highlighting some red flags.

I went through that post! Those aren't red flags anymore...they are red country tents. smi(&%

Vitalik is offering people the chance to buy his "coin" with....wait for it...just one more second... Bitcoin! rof/%

Yeah, f*ck this "weirdo."

Thanks, Jack. You came through once again! ;)

Reactions: JackAlabama
Would you really put all 400K into ETH ? It's a little risky to put your entire investment in one crypto.
The risk is there but the chances of ETH going higher from here are bigger than the chances of ETH going lower from here. There's not a single coin in the top 50 with as much potential as ETH has in the next couple of months.

He can also buy some ENS, it's going to 40 dollars. I'd buy it.

The risk is there but the chances of ETH going higher from here are bigger than the chances of ETH going lower from here. There's not a single coin in the top 50 with as much potential as ETH has in the next couple of months.

He can also buy some ENS, it's going to 40 dollars. I'd buy it.
Imo Elon and Doggiecoin have much better upside than the lubin / vitalik crew.

Imo Elon and Doggiecoin have much better upside than the lubin / vitalik crew.
A couple of months ago Dogecoin was seen in X's source code so that might mean that when X launches it's payment network Doge will be an option, but I still don't see that beating ETH's ETF. Doge has more of a pump and dump nature while ETH is seen as a longer term investment and can also be staked.

A couple of months ago Dogecoin was seen in X's source code so that might mean that when X launches it's payment network Doge will be an option, but I still don't see that beating ETH's ETF. Doge has more of a pump and dump nature while ETH is seen as a longer term investment and can also be staked.
Pump and dump is the name of all crypto which have insider cronies, they admit to that in this video series. (eth foundation dumping on the followers at local highs.)
Other cryptos have a higher staking yield. Id rather get these then.

Latest Threads