Our valued sponsor

Erik Voorhees on Bitcoin & AI

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020

Erik Vorhees is the founder of Satoshi Dice, ShapeShift & Venice.ai. In this interview, we discuss the size and role of government, the growth of Bitcoin & how it can help restrain the power of the state as well as Venice AI and the future of artificial intelligence.“A government cannot operate with Bitcoin in the same way it operates with fiat…that is really the ultimate goal of Bitcoin is to just achieve that constraint on government where constitutions and voting has failed.”— Erik Voorhees

yeah, we are cowards hidden behind 6 chained wireguard hops over vps in 4 countries bought by anonymous shitcoin :D
smi(&% rof/%
We are SUPER INTELLIGENT in this aspect of human nature! Don't let ANYBODY kid you! ;)

The Joker's explanation is the hammer that hits this nail right on the HEAD (until 3:14):
rof/% smi(&%

PS. Sadly, I learned this by experience before I could learn it from the Joker hi%#

Let's not give Mister VoorCIAgenthees any of our time, he is a known plant with malicious intentions. He has been parroting the same topics for years and adds nothing of value to the community. BTC maxi plan: FAILED!

Edit: Shapeshift shared private information with 3rd parties and froze millions in assets for years. All while Erik, the RogerCIAgentVer clone tweeted about how privacy is a human right and that he will never bend.

Edit 2: "ShapeShift claims it is usually able to provide the requested information within a 1-2 week time frame, and that it complied with every verified request it received in 2018." - regarding requests by different agencies.

Ps: I have nothing against whatever he is doing, I do hate his facade though, it's disgusting.

Last edited:
interesting comment, please be more specific
Let's not give Mister VoorCIAgenthees any of our time, he is a known plant with malicious intentions.
not known to everybody - please share

He has been parroting the same topics for years and adds nothing of value to the community. BTC maxi plan: FAILED!
what do you mean? he is far from btc maxi, I don't understand

Edit: Shapeshift shared private information with 3rd parties and froze millions in assets for years. All while Erik, the RogerCIAgentVer clone tweeted about how privacy is a human right and that he will never bend.

Edit 2: "ShapeShift claims it is usually able to provide the requested information within a 1-2 week time frame, and that it complied with every verified request it received in 2018." - regarding requests by different agencies.
all these services should be treated as inherently unsafe and all data shared as leaked - trust is rare and valuable and one shouldn't expect this from company or any public services

Reactions: jafo