Our valued sponsor

EMI to withdraw from Payoneer

Mike75

Apr 25, 2018
I have €200K blocked on my Payoneer account for my UK Ltd company, and I am a non-EEA resident. Unfortunately, my Wise account was recently blocked, and Revolut doesn’t accept non-EEA residents.
Does anyone have recommendations for a EMIs that can help me withdraw these funds, given my non-EEA status? Your help would be much appreciated!

Airwallex is definitely one of the better EMIs out there. You can try onboarding with them but they are not the biggest fans of UK LTDs so to speak. Prepare some paperwork regarding the incoming transfer, Airwallex will definitely ask for documents with that amount of incoming transfer. (especially for a "new account")

Airwallex is definitely one of the better EMIs out there. You can try onboarding with them but they are not the biggest fans of UK LTDs so to speak. Prepare some paperwork regarding the incoming transfer, Airwallex will definitely ask for documents with that amount of incoming transfer. (especially for a "new account")

Does it work like Wise?

I have €200K blocked on my Payoneer account for my UK Ltd company, and I am a non-EEA resident. Unfortunately, my Wise account was recently blocked, and Revolut doesn’t accept non-EEA residents.
Does anyone have recommendations for a EMIs that can help me withdraw these funds, given my non-EEA status? Your help would be much appreciated!
Why you can't withdraw it to your personal account?

Try Airwallex and Zen - I'm not a fan of any of them but people around here tend to find them suitable for most trash business.
Thanks for the suggestions! We actually tried Airwallex and Zen, but our application was rejected just a few minutes after submitting it.
It seems challenging to find a neobank that accepts non-EEA residents for a UK-based IT consulting company. Do you have any other recommendations or alternatives that might work in this situation?

Why you can't withdraw it to your personal account?

Thanks for the suggestions! We actually tried Airwallex and Zen, but our application was rejected just a few minutes after submitting it.
It seems challenging to find a neobank that accepts non-EEA residents for a UK-based IT consulting company. Do you have any other recommendations or alternatives that might work in this situation?

Payoneer only allows business funds to be withdrawn to a bank account that belongs to the company itself, not a personal account.
I can only add a business bank account that matches the company name for withdrawals.

Last edited:

Payoneer only allows business funds to be withdrawn to a bank account that belongs to the company itself, not a personal account.
I can only add a business bank account that matches the company name for withdrawals.
add a UK nominee to your UK company, and try to open a classy bank account... then you know what to do