Our valued sponsor

EMI, digital bank for or other swift for offshore firm

Ladislav Smicek

Sep 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I have an offshore binary options company (financial gambling). The company is not licensed but registered and operates from a jurisdiction in which there is no license for trading binary options.
I need a swift solution that accepts high risk merchants such as gaming, binary options, forex ...etc
I have several solutions for credit cards but B2c bank solution for VIP clients is proving difficult to find. epayments now asks for license form high risk and upaycard delays payments and has host of other problems.
I heard of some digital banks in hong kong and UAE that accept such companies. Anyone here can help?

Hello, I have an offshore binary options company (financial gambling). The company is not licensed but registered and operates from a jurisdiction in which there is no license for trading binary options.
I need a swift solution that accepts high risk merchants such as gaming, binary options, forex ...etc
I have several solutions for credit cards but B2c bank solution for VIP clients is proving difficult to find. epayments now asks for license form high risk and upaycard delays payments and has host of other problems.
I heard of some digital banks in hong kong and UAE that accept such companies. Anyone here can help?

where is your company incorporated?
you need to look at Mistertango

isle of man and have legal opinion from lawyer there that my operation is lawful however mistertango rejected because I the ultimate owner am not an EU resident or citizen. since I'm based in asia I was hoping for some hong kong, Indonesia, Singapore...etc solution EU compliance is very hard

so, for now Mistertango accepts only EU residents?

You want to setup a cover business in order to get this works. a unlicensed setup like yours will not be able to obtain any reliable account anywhere at all.

QIWI Payment Services Provider Limited (UAE). They do work with that type of clients. They are the part of QIWI Group (Nasdaq: QIWI).