Our valued sponsor

drama on crypto market, all coins down :(

Houdini

Merchant Account expert
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I can read that the American job market and the interest rates of the central bank in the USA have a significant impact on crypto prices.

What makes people panic sell? I mean, we all know that the market will go up again from Monday, so what's the problem?

Reactions: lavel and clemens
We don't know s**t. Crypto is a tiny market (the whole "cap" is less than one NVDA) with an inflated liquidity and fake capitalisations. Except BTC and another few tokens there is close to zero real interest, most of the trades are market makers. So when something "big" happens (MtGox finally realising assets or governments selling their seized coins) the market takes time to absorb it if it can.

What makes people panic sell?
It's not a people market, it's a trading algo market. It has been decades since people last moved the market. Sure, there are people trading, but that does not matter as everything is manipulated to an unbelievable degree. I can spend years trying to convince you of how deep the manipulation goes in the world we live in.

It's not a people market, it's a trading algo market. It has been decades since people last moved the market. Sure, there are people trading, but that does not matter as everything is manipulated to an unbelievable degree. I can spend years trying to convince you of how deep the manipulation goes in the world we live in.
I don't doubt this at all, but do you have some sources you can share? This is something I would love to read up on.

Reactions: mytoofood
Wolong's "The Game of Deception" is all about how big players, or "whales," manipulate the crypto market. They build positions, pump prices, test reactions, and dump at highs to profit. They use tactics like creating sell walls and fake buy orders to control prices.

You have to understand these moves in order to avoid their traps. That means you have to study them alot. I wonder how you can do that with BTC and ETH whales?

Well, forget about trash alts.
They always trash.

But look on btc. Now it cost 55k. The same price was in around 5 July. The similar price BTC crossed in March 1.
Really so bad with BTC? Certainly not, if we have price now like 1 month old

He is still very good looking on chart.

Ans now look at intel, who below 20$ which is literally price of around 2010 year.
Some other stocks are bad too. But generally sp500 is not such bad, at least now looks like a it of correction.

In result:
Drama on crypto market? No.
Drama on certain stock market? Yes.

We could speak about drama on crypto market when eth will fall below 1k and bitcoin below 10k or something like it.
Until then - nothing serious.