Our valued sponsor

Does Obama use offshore Chinese bank accounts to fund federal agencies pursuing fictitious charges against Donald Trump?

Moronic drivel, hyperpartisanship is a brain rotting disease, distractions from the elite plundering the poor, as usual. They don't need Chinese banks, the media does all the white washing or black washing depending on the audience.

Reactions: jafo
I like OBAMA he was a great man as president
You type as if you know the guy and spent a good 20 years working with him.

@OP, I have Mein Kampf, doesn't mean I agree with everything the painter said or believed in. Having a Chinese bank account is something any businessman his level would have. I do and I don't have as much money as the blonde beaver claims to have.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Just curious whats the benefit of a Chinese bank account?
Pay your suppliers in ¥ and do it locally! If they try to f*ck you (and most will - like any other race/ethnicity tries to do to foreigners), you can file a case with the local police and submit a copy o the police report to your bank and their bank. When it's domestic, the government takes that sh1t really seriously!

There are many other reasons, but I believe I am NOT at liberty to disclose them. I need China, so I can't risk getting on their bad side for being a blabbermouth.

Reactions: DarkRevoMan