Our valued sponsor

Does anyone know 1inch to SWAP cryptos?

SoNewToAllShit

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 10, 2018
In my ledger UI I can SWAP cryptos directly inside the wallet. The cheapest suggested is 1inch

I have only been using Changelly all the years, they have never failed a single time, but they are more expensive.

I tried SWAP 200$ with them, they disappeared out of my ledger and never went back to my wallet in new currency ja334¤¤# never use them again.

In my ledger UI I can SWAP cryptos directly inside the wallet. The cheapest suggested is 1inch

I have only been using Changelly all the years, they have never failed a single time, but they are more expensive.
1inch is fine, there's also paraswap.

Changelly can be a pain in the a*s, was paying a vendor previously and they froze the funds (sizable) and had to do KYC/AML.

Then for BTC there's Thorswap (crosschain).

Using rabby wallet you can get the best quote from multiple providers like 1inch, paraswap, etc

I tried SWAP 200$ with them, they disappeared out of my ledger and never went back to my wallet in new currency ja334¤¤# never use them again.
That's very strange, maybe you placed a limit order by mistake instead of a swap, or you went to a scam url. Most likely the funds are not lost

1inch used alot they are perfectly fine.

Reactions: jafo