Our valued sponsor

Please help! Crypto Trading + Cashout , Need help and Suggestions.

whiteoak

Mentor Group Gold
May 12, 2024
UAE
Visit site
Brief Background: Nationality: Indian, Staying in UAE. I have opened Crypto Trading firm in RAK Freezone recently but not sure if any bank will open my company account.
My doubt is i do crypto trading as full time work , so i opened this company to formalize and legally do the stuff but seems banks in UAE dont support crypto company. ( and i want to avoid trading on personal bank account obviously as i read they red flag and close the account after some time)
I am ok to pay corporate tax upto 10% too but need workable solution to cashout regularly every month like 50-100K USD probably Consistently .

What is best option here ...to open Overseas bank account or EMI account and do tx in those account and then transfer to UAE bank account ? Please suggest some banks or EMI where i can open an account. ( Personally dont want very high maintenance account )

Money is legitimately earned with source of funds can be proved.
Another thing is where the CRS reported ? is that in India or UAE ? I personally i don't want to get reported to India when i am in UAE to avoid hassle of again explaining to local officers in home country.

Thanks.

What is best option here ...to open Overseas bank account or EMI account and do tx in those account and then transfer to UAE bank account ?

If you cannot open a business account for crypto activity in UAE then you have no other option. Avoid UAE as much as possible and bank outside.

Please suggest some banks or EMI where i can open an account. ( Personally dont want very high maintenance account )

Maybe look at BVNK.

Another thing is where the CRS reported ? is that in India or UAE ?

It is to your country of tax residence and any other country where you have indica on your account. So don't give Indian telephone number or any Indian mailing address details etc.

If you cannot open a business account for crypto activity in UAE then you have no other option. Avoid UAE as much as possible and bank outside.

Maybe look at BVNK.

It is to your country of tax residence and any other country where you have indica on your account. So don't give Indian telephone number or any Indian mailing address details etc.
thanks for reply, does swissquote or other swiss banks will open my account ?

i am giving home country document as everyone keep asking passport for verification....that ofcourse it has home country address.

Last edited:
( and i want to avoid trading on personal bank account obviously as i read they red flag and close the account after some time)
Sure, you are completely right.
I am ok to pay corporate tax upto 10% too but need workable solution to cashout regularly every month like 50-100K USD probably Consistently.
Fair enough.
Money is legitimately earned with source of funds can be proved.
This is very important – and good for you.

I personally i don't want to get reported to India when i am in UAE to avoid hassle of again explaining to local officers in home country.
Well, as I understand, you are resident and also tax resident in UAE, so even if they reported you to India, what would be the real problem? As far as I know, India does not tax your profits earned in UAE, or am I wrong?

thanks for reply, does swissquote or other swiss banks will open my account ?
Swissquote is definitely not a bank for you; and honestly, I am afraid that even really crypto-friendly banks like Cite Gestion or Frick (LI) will not be much eager to onboard UAE company with Indian director and UBO, unless you deposit a really remarkable amount like 2M+.

which bank or EMI will be suitable to open company bank account with UAE residency + Indian passport.
Frankly, a UAE company with the Indian director and UBO is rather a problem for offshore banking in general, and crypto activities make it even remarkably worse :(
You can try BVNK recommended by @Martin Everson (honestly, I do not know them so cannot comment) but generally

What is best option here ...
you might consider opening another company in some really crypto-friendly jurisdiction (I do not dare to recommend as I am not an expert re: crypto); your UAE company perhaps being a parent / holding company or so. If you choose the jurisdiction properly, banking will be much easier.

( Personally dont want very high maintenance account )
Just a remark: what do you call “a very high maintenance”? If you have high 5 figures monthly turnover.

Sure, you are completely right.

Fair enough.

This is very important – and good for you.

Well, as I understand, you are resident and also tax resident in UAE, so even if they reported you to India, what would be the real problem? As far as I know, India does not tax your profits earned in UAE, or am I wrong?

No problem , was just cross checking.
Swissquote is definitely not a bank for you; and honestly, I am afraid that even really crypto-friendly banks like Cite Gestion or Frick (LI) will not be much eager to onboard UAE company with Indian director and UBO, unless you deposit a really remarkable amount like 2M+.

Frankly, a UAE company with the Indian director and UBO is rather a problem for offshore banking in general, and crypto activities make it even remarkably worse :(
You can try BVNK recommended by @Martin Everson (honestly, I do not know them so cannot comment) but generally

ok will try
you might consider opening another company in some really crypto-friendly jurisdiction (I do not dare to recommend as I am not an expert re: crypto); your UAE company perhaps being a parent / holding company or so. If you choose the jurisdiction properly, banking will be much easier.

ok its another hassle to again open another holding company :) but will look into it
Just a remark: what do you call “a very high maintenance”? If you have high 5 figures monthly turnover.
I dont want to keep maintenance deposit of 1 mn in bank account :) some banks ask that kind of money to open account

OK
ok will try
Good luck!
ok its another hassle to again open another holding company :) but will look into it
Well, eventually, you can even get rid of the UAE company if it makes your situation easier. If you open a new company in a jurisdiction where is no (withholding) tax on dividends, you can take money from this company directly to your pocket :). (0% personal income tax in UAE.)
Feel free to ask at the Offshore Company forum (Offshore Company) for a suitable juridisction.
I dont want to keep maintenance deposit of 1 mn in bank account :)
Oh well, now I understand. Originally, I thought that you spoke about monthly account maintenance fee.
some banks ask that kind of money to open account
Yes, e.g. all private Swiss, as mentioned above.

ok will try

I dont want to keep maintenance deposit of 1 mn in bank account :) some banks ask that kind of money to open account
1M is on the lower end in these realms. Better to be ready for a 5M which is permanently invested by the bank and stay with the bank.

If you must stick to your current company why not find a uae national or someone from ME and make him a director or UBO..
whats advantage of that?

1M is on the lower end in these realms. Better to be ready for a 5M which is permanently invested by the bank and stay with the bank.
ok then better in business account, probably open account with personal account and try with EMI Banks will that work?

Easiest option US LLC + Kraken + Mercury bank
US LLC means Crypto Trading as Business Setup? DO they accept crypto trading companies ? i wasnt sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you must stick to your current company why not find a uae national or someone from ME and make him a director or UBO....
What do you mean by ME?

Easiest option US LLC + Kraken + Mercury bank
Mercury requires clients to have US operations, last time. But generally, yes, US LLC seems to be an option. Just another bank/EMI needed. There can again be a problem with UAE resident Indian director but it can be solved be engaging a US nominee director.

ok then better in business account, probably open account with personal account and try with EMI Banks will that work?
Sorry, I do not understand well what do you want to say... Definitely do not use a personal account for the purposes of your company activities, as already noted.

US LLC means Crypto Trading as Business Setup? DO they accept crypto trading companies ? i wasnt sure.
A good question. I am also not sure how the crypto activities are seen in the US. Probably depending on state.

If you dont want to go for US LLC or better yet in Lithuania and want to stick with your UAE company, having a local as UBO will pass you any hassle with banks. Crypto is welcomed in UAE and the son of Bin Rashed owns bitoasis..its just the inbounds and nationality that will cause you alot of hassle
Well, I can believe this but I heard also different information ... does any other member here have some experience?