Our valued sponsor

Crypto processor without KYC and invoices wordpress/woocommerce site

AtlasShrugged

Member Plus
Oct 24, 2023
Galt's Gulch
Visit site
Hi, I'm asking this for a friend ;)

My friend is looking for a crypto processor that works for his wordpress/woocommerce website, so he wants some good recommendations without KYC.
He's currently using PDF invoices plugin, but he doesn't want invoices to be made for purchases made by crypto. Is there any clever way to fix this problem? Since the PDF invoices make invoices of all purchases through woocommerce.
He also wants to provide incentives to pay with crypto like making products cheaper.

My friend is looking for a crypto processor that works for his wordpress/woocommerce website, so he wants some good recommendations without KYC.
He's currently using PDF invoices plugin, but he doesn't want invoices to be made for purchases made by crypto. Is there any clever way to fix this problem? Since the PDF invoices make invoices of all purchases through woocommerce.
He also wants to provide incentives to pay with crypto like making products cheaper.
Read this: Your Crypto Privacy is Gone? Shocking Truth About Digital Wallets & Gateways Exposed!

and this: Guide to Buying Crypto Without KYC Verification - Top 10 Platforms Included

Reactions: erni and JohnLocke
Self hosted so no KYC:
Never had an issue with it.
He says thank you for the processor recommendation, but what about the invoice question? To me, it seems like the only way to solve it would be to hire a coder so not the invoice plugin counts the crypto purchases, or am I mistaken? Also, will it be possible to make purchases with crypto cheaper with mycryptocheckout?
The first link was a sad read, but not unexpected. I'm not sure how you would host a payment gateway yourself.

Reactions: erni and jafo
He says thank you for the processor recommendation, but what about the invoice question? To me, it seems like the only way to solve it would be to hire a coder so not the invoice plugin counts the crypto purchases, or am I mistaken? Also, will it be possible to make purchases with crypto cheaper with mycryptocheckout?

The first link was a sad read, but not unexpected. I'm not sure how you would host a payment gateway yourself.
Backend : You can use the "woocommerce_cart_calculate_fees" hook to make a discount and also you of course you would need to check if the current payment method is crypto . Frontend: And than you need to add an event-listener which notices if the payment method changes to crypto in javascript , and then trigger the update_checkout event.

And for pdf Invoice plugin , you would need to look into the source code and find the hooks . (they start with wpo_wcpdf)

Last edited:

Surely just if rules / bypasses.

After further research, I've read recommendations to use lightning network by some, but what's the difference. Does MyCryptoCheckout - Cryptocurrency Payments for WordPress come with lightning network? And can you easily use it to withdraw to fiat with either ATMs or p2p?
No it doesn't support lightning . Because it's more complicated to code a payment gateway for lightning network , because the transactions aren't recorded on the blockchain only the opening and closing are recorded .

Reactions: jafo
Well, there are very few choices when we discuss crypto payment gateways without KYC, but I feel that Coinremitter can be a perfect fit according to your demands. I found no one undergoing KYC while registering on Coinremitter. Also, it allows you to accept crypto payments with or without generating the invoice. You can also accept crypto payments on your WooComerce website using Coinremitter’s WooCommerce plugin.
Username checks out ;)