Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! Crypto Private and Confidential Web3 Debit Card (Mastercard) solution

Qzejol

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 12, 2024
DeepSeaCave
Visit site
Hello folks!

I am offering a Debit Card (Mastercard) to spend all your cryptos.

Features:

➡️Private and Confidential / issued by Hong Kong trustee with proven 30 years track record of activity
➡️Mastercard
➡️Unlimited spending (single transaction limit in the order of $25k+, no limit on number of transactions)
➡️$150k+ monthly ATM withdrawal (even more, it depends on ATM availability)
➡️Physical and contactless
➡️Instant top up with USDT TRC20/ERC20, soon coming other networks and BTC top ups
➡️1% top up fee, 2.5% spending fee, 5% ATM fee (these are maximum fees, can be less, depends on country, lowest fee are in Hong Kong (1%))
➡️Mobile app to manage your card and transactions
➡️Google pay, soon coming Apple Pay too

Price: $500

Do not hesitate to contact me for further informations!

Channel: Crypto Cards

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-22_09-33-34.jpg
    photo_2024-08-22_09-33-34.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: vehzag
Hey

Kyc is very soft, it asks just a photo of passport, so the name will be the same of the passport u provide the trustee, so if you know what i mean.. you know.. (name not printed on the card)

No, i can give license number and u can do ur own checks, would prefer to do it privately

It has a long track record of proven activity in Hong Kong, also, it is a business for them, as the fees stated above

Anything can happen in this world, what i suggest is topping up the card just with your daily / weekly spending (topping up is instant and can be done on the go if u run out of funds) (card is working since 1 year already) (trustee is being as much compliant with Hong Kong law as possible)

Shipping world-wide in 4/5 days to any address. shipping details do not stay in any database, they are just passed at FEDEX

It is a normal master card, will attach photo

What is interesting is that when u spend it almost never asks for PIN, it asks for ur signature just like credit card spending which has higher limits
PIN is mostly for ATM withdrawals

Not sure, would need to ask support

Attachments

• photo_2024-08-22_09-33-34.jpg
    photo_2024-08-22_09-33-34.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: vehzag and mraleph
What name is the card issued in?
Is the trustee’s identity secret?
How can we know that the trustee will not play a Houdini?
How can we know that the trustee and all his assets will not be frozen and confiscated for what appears to be a blatant laundering enterprise?
Do they ship worldwide?
Is it a chip&pin card?
Can I program a magnetic stripe myself for atm withdrawals instead of waiting for the card to arrive?

Good questions.

Hey

Kyc is very soft, it asks just a photo of passport, so the name will be the same of the passport u provide the trustee, so if you know what i mean.. you know.. (name not printed on the card)

No, i can give license number and u can do ur own checks, would prefer to do it privately

It has a long track record of proven activity in Hong Kong, also, it is a business for them, as the fees stated above

Anything can happen in this world, what i suggest is topping up the card just with your daily / weekly spending (topping up is instant and can be done on the go if u run out of funds) (card is working since 1 year already) (trustee is being as much compliant with Hong Kong law as possible)

Your offer should not be in public part of forum.

There is a website and a mobile app both with logins (email and password).

let me add screenshots.

So far so easy for me, you just get in there, top up by sending crypto, top up the card (each passport can have up to 5 cards) and start spending while you can track your current balance and all recent transactions.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 69
Hey

So it’s better not use your own passport for that? Can someone explain me how to issue this card and use it in the most safe way? Never used anonymously

• Wow
Reactions: jafo