Our valued sponsor

Crypto liquid investment - Psalion. Opinions?

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Reactions: jafo
Looks good, 3 years ago I would have invested, but not anymore.

https://medium.com/coinmonks/things...o-haru-invest-an-in-depth-review-2f7a5a03e0c4
Haru Invest was a bit similar, they updated trading performance every week, they said they use market neutral strategies, they allocate max 10% to different Korean investment managers so max they can lose in a given time is 10%. They survived 3AC, Luna, Celsius, FTX by 1 year. In the end it turned out to be a scam and they gave 90% of the whole fund to one Korean guy who gambled most of it on FTX.

Psalion looks hundred times more legit than Haru, but the times to invest your crypto for 10% is over imo.

Last edited:
Phantom wallet doesn't like that link for some reason.

Are you just looking for return on stables? I prefer to manage them myself in Defi than letting someone else do it. I suppose it's a matter of contract risk vs counter party risk.

blocked.webp

Phantom wallet doesn't like that link for some reason.

Are you just looking for return on stables? I prefer to manage them myself in Defi than letting someone else do it. I suppose it's a matter of contract risk vs counter party risk.

View attachment 8003
Someone in their community is doing a little bit of trolling .
The link is totally safe it's the cloud object storage service from amazon called s3.
They probably meant to block a single URL but blocked the full Fqdn.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
why do you think it is over ?
Too many people got burned the past years with many USDC/USDT investment managers, 10% APY was a lot when the interest rate was 0 but now you can make more with USD investment products than with USDC.
Most crypto firms can do anything they want the invested stablecoins, many just put it into the riskiest Defi to gain more than they promise, they don't even follow their own guidelines.
Traditional investment firms at least a little more restricted what they can do with your USD.

Makes no sense to invest your BTC for 10-20% when in a half year it will likely move +/- 50% or more.
If you want a few % per year just keep BTC and XMR in a cold wallet.

If you want 200-300x with your crypto in 2-3 years join a VC fund that invests in 5-10 projects.
Many of these VC firms have agreement with Binance to get their portfolio companies' token listed during launch.

Reactions: Meta