Our valued sponsor

Credit Cards for Iranian nationals

BiznessMan

May 28, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I don't know if this is the correct sub-forum, but please let me shortly explain you my situation.
I am currently looking into becoming a partner/reseller of a company that can provide me with VISA and Mastercards for people living in Iran.
After reading through this forum I've contaced WorldCore and a bunch of other companies but unfortunately all of them answered me that it is not possible for Iranian citizens to buy such credit cards as they are blacklisted.
Me myself I am currently also a passport holder of a european country, but this doesn't matter since ALL of my customers would be Iranians.
I have some connections with Iranian Banks who are really looking into cooperating with me if I could provide their customers with credit cards.
I would not even mind these cards having a limit of let's say 2000$ because most people in Iran are really just trying to pay their restaurant bills on their vacation with a CC or order a product online with their CC.

If anyone here could provide me with some knowledge of how I could obtain CreditCards in bulk for Iranian Citizens I would really really appreciate it. I am also open for other business opportunities you might want to suggest.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: adoffshore
Iran is a difficult county to provide services to as there embargoes on some people and organsiations.

As MasterCard and Visa are American owned, you will have a hard time getting a license/contract.

two options remain:
1) Use a non US owned system: UnionPay International

unionpay-card.jpg

Reactions: adoffshore