Our valued sponsor

corporate account to receive payments from bitcoin

opahopa

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Hi!

Long story short - i need to setup a dividends payments, while my income is mostly in bitcoins.
Considering to open company in Belize + corp account somewhere (opened remotely)

I will be receiving USD & bitcoin payments(probably exchanged through localbitcoins) to this corp account.

What is the best bank/EMI account for it? Main thing is that there must be some not super expensive way to exchange BTC to this account.

Thanks!

Reactions: Btraveler
Have you tried wirexapp or even luno. There are many companies actually however USD is a big no no. Stay away from the dollar payments in general.

Reactions: Btraveler
Oops sorry I forgot the Belize part. Well nothing comes to mind right now.

Belize + Crypto + USD is going to make it very very hard......that combo with USD is a banking line destroyer

Agreed that is a compliance officers worst nightmare. Belize high risk shell company, crypto activity high risk and dollar processing high risk hi%#. Your gonna have to go for one of those lowkey Eastern europe EMI's (search forum).

Reactions: DGTLOTC
I could register a company somewhere else - maybe that could make things easier ?. Nothing of this exists at the moment and i'm just checking for options. It's better if there is 0% tax on foreign income for the company. What about Mauritus?