Our valued sponsor

Clarify, gambling and adult business can it be done with an offshore company?

Actually to incorporate a company for this purpose is most often not a problem, speaking offshore. Also for legal Adult business it won't be a problem, however, Gaming can issue huge problems since most often such business requires a license which is difficult to obtain.

For banking, no bank in Cyprus will take on Adult, Gaming or pharmacy business, there are slight exceptions for Adult i.e. Adult affiliate business etc. but most often such business get declined.

We are on the look for new banks to work with in other offshore jurisdictions and as well in talks with some already, so it may be possible the status change in the near future.

Reactions: fasteroffshore
Seems there is no solution. To clairfy, I'm only into the affiliate business promoting several Gambling, Adult, pharmacy and other established companies and websites.

If someone knows about how to go about it please let me know either by PM or post here please.

I confirm, Adult affiliate business is not an issue to place with this Caribbean bank in St. Vincent. However, Gambling is not accepted at all.