Our valued sponsor

Buy crypto anonymous, how to do that?

hiju

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
I have found quite a few threads here on OCT that partially describe how to buy crypto anonymously, but there are no concrete suggestions on how to do it!

Does anyone have links, names, or anything else that can lead me to find a way to buy cryptos anonymously?

I am primarily looking for bitcoins, ether, and monero, but it doesn't really matter as long as I can exchange them in an anonymous way.

It would be nice to have concrete suggestions and/or explanations on how to make your cryptos anonymous, perhaps with a bitcoin mixer or something else. But primarily, it's about buying new coins, in other words, I need to be a ghost buying new cryptos?

Reactions: void and JohnLocke
One way to to that is to receive cryptos from selling of services or goods to someone else and get payment in crypto currency!

You setup a anonymous wallet either Exodus, Ledger or Trezor wallet and receive the coins there. No one will ever know that you are the received nor will they know who you are.

Make sure that if it is a ledger or trezor hardware wallet that you made your homework first to hide your identity.

Bisq
is a decentralized and open source peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange without KYC. Bisq is decentralized, so you have to run the Bisq application on your computer in order to buy or sell on Bisq.

RoboSats is a peer to peer bitcoin exchange with Lightning Network integration and without KYC.

AgoraDesk is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.

LocalCoinSwap is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.

Hodl Hodl is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.

Bisq is a decentralized and open source peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange without KYC. Bisq is decentralized, so you have to run the Bisq application on your computer in order to buy or sell on Bisq.

RoboSats is a peer to peer bitcoin exchange with Lightning Network integration and without KYC.

AgoraDesk is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.

LocalCoinSwap is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.

Hodl Hodl is a peer to peer cryptocurrency exchange just like LocalBitcoins but without KYC.
in theory great... and now let's explore how to use these services to turn 1M sitting in your bank account into bitcoin

how would you do that?
check inside mentor group, the same way as you setup a 100% anonymous company and get a ghosted postal address to receive mail ;)

in theory great... and now let's explore how to use these services to turn 1M sitting in your bank account into bitcoin
sometimes not required. Smaller amounts 200K or less can be useful for many already, here above suggestions kick in.

If you have hided 1M and above your fucked anyway, time for prison unless you relocate to Monaco or Dubai or Somalia - with that money you can find ways easily if you're willing to relocate.

check inside mentor group, the same way as you setup a 100% anonymous company and get a ghosted postal address to receive mail ;)

sometimes not required. Smaller amounts 200K or less can be useful for many already, here above suggestions kick in.
200k or 1M doesn't make much difference - I still cannot see how to buy anonymously and safely for 200k on Agoradesk or Holdhold...

If you have hided 1M and above your fucked anyway, time for prison unless you relocate to Monaco or Dubai or Somalia
you probably misread the OP's title/post... it's not about how to park dirty money into crypto but how to buy anonymously (presumably with clean taxed funds) which is a major challenge and one of the serious reasons slowing down global bitcoinization

To trade the coins for goods or service sounds to me like something workable! IT depends on how you setup the deal and with who.

Say I have 1M in cash and you in BTC - I'm willing to give you the 1 million for your BTC's - clean deal you make some invoice or you sell me a boat, car or other luxury and we have the transaction done.

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF